Aftermarket warranties

Anyone have any experience with these? My most recent automotive acquisition could have some expensive repair orders in the future, I’m thinking one of these might be a good investment, but only if they actually cover the repairs.

Has anyone bought one and had work done under an aftermarket warranty before? If so, how was the company and would you buy from them again?

I have had a few didderents ones over the years, most wern’t too bad. The hardest part was finding a repair shop that was willing to wait to get paid for your repairs. They sorta of expect you to pay up front, then you get reimbursed the costs. But as I said there are some dealers that will just take the warranty as face value and wait.

I have had a few and have not had good experiences with them. One of the better ones is Universal, but even they are not the best. I usually stick with the manufacturers extended warranties, i have never had any issues with them.

mine sucks cock

I had a good one that saved my ass on my Pontiac. Let me see if I can find the company’s info.