Agenda 21, Cuomo on a fucking roll

you going to be behind me?

so the un wants more?

i hope you guys are ready for the shit laws they will try to pass. or will pass if it works how it does. ie bills passed at dead of night

if everything is illegal and we are all prison slaves they win. super cheap labor and shit conditions.

the way things are going everyone you know will always be doing something illegal so they will pay there pawns to arrest us and slave us. thats my theory. more prisons for the american people and locking them up against the constitution.

similar to nazi’s when walking a being jew was illegal. so they would arrest with a cop.

the more laws the better you chances are of going to jail and working for cents/hr.

the more laws the better chances you pay fines.

You seriously need to start thinking about what you say, but who am I kidding, you won’t.

Who is more profitable, a person paying 30% in taxes on their salary and another 10% on everything they buy, or US paying salary for guards and prison fees to make you work for cents and hour making license plates.

I’ll do you a favor and do the math for you. The first type of “slavery” is more profitable and is done now.

Your “theory” is WRONG.

They already OWN you. You don’t make them money by not paying your taxes, THEN you go to jail because then you’re usueful to them. In the meantime you’re useful as a vote and a tax revenue.

There is no “conspiracy” to get you jailed. Everything is right in front of your eyes in the world that exists now.

Damn “liberal media” is at it again making it’s drones do whatever it wants

Oh wait, this is just the biggest news channel saying retarded shit.