Aggressive Driving - give me a break...

i will box people out of a on ramp merge sometimes because i don’t wanna spike my brakes and screw someone behind me, this mostly happends when people are getting on the parkway from bates because they don’t properly yield… yield is a stop sign if the conditons don’t allow a merge… people dont get that… its doesn’t mean keep going just slower, it means fucken stop! also it was obvious the on ramp 40 feet before an off ramp before the squirel hill tunnels is the worst traffic pattern in the city. the ft duq and pitt lower decks are also a reason that people need to get agressive because others don’t know that a merge acts similar to a zipper. its 1 from the left then one from the right, not fucken nascar where you block people. i wedge my nose in to challenge the person that doesn;t let me in… go a head hit my car and ur insurance will paint my car for me.

Bumper to Bumper Traffic isn’t mandatory.

Maintain a proper distance and Fuel+braking+Fuel+Braking will be never be an issue :rolleyes:

Atlanta. Worse than NYC and Chicago combined.

Agreed ATL sucks hard during trafic. I now live in GA and going through ATL reminds me of Pittsburgh traffic. Except it’s worse. Also I agree with said statement above

yeah this is total bullshit if you ask me. Traffic has never in history been this bad due to asswipes that can’t just “drive” when they’re supposed to. Everyone has to be doing something else. No wonder road rage is the way it is. Are any of these “lawmakers” ever in rush hour traffic? no way