Traffic Rant

I hit traffic this morning (like everyone else) all because people do not know how to properly merge! There needs to be a state- wide news broadcast stating the proper procedures for merging, turning, stopping, switching lanes, going through a tunnel, going around an accident, and driving.

Oh yea…

The broadcast MUST state that the left lane is for PASSING USE ONLY! NOT 'I'm going to speed limit and not passing anybody.' The center lane is for TRAVEL use only... when you are going more than 3 exits you should keep in the travel lane. Otherwise stay in the SLOW lane and pass in the TRAVEL lane. The right lane is the SLOW lane. In other words, people who refuse to go more th or go under the speed limit posted on that road, should use the SLOW lane as their primary driving position. This would make early morning, afternoon, evening, and midnight driving much safer, and faster! 

This is all pending a copyright so don’t try to use it as your own. :wink:

Now if only people watched the news regularly… my idea might have been genious.

:rant: :rant: :rant:

hmm… so you mean doing 25 on 279 thru the tunnels in the left lane is aight or no?

LOL Jenn, I am with you girl. I also think we need to add to that a little rider that says any SUV, minivan, grocery getter, and elderly drivers should not be permitted in the passing lane at all. And semi trucks are not allowed to pass ANYONE for ANY reason! :smiley: :rofl:

actually all of the traffic this morning was due to an event being held at the civic arena that started at 8:00 this morning with guest speakers rudy juliani (spelling) and arnold shwarzenegger (spelling again)… that caused the parkway and 79 to back up from about 645 to whenever…

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanold is here? :ugh:

hahaah supposedly…

yeah traffic sucked ass this morning… 50 minutes to go 5 miles, and fucking retards swerving to try to get there faster! i called this lady a dumb cunt… she just looked at me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i try to do that at least once a day, i find it theraputic! haha

HA HA HA That is funny you say that! Friends of mine just moved up here from Florida and they said the same thing!! You Pittsburghers don’t know how to merge!!!

LOL

Welp… this mornings traffic had a reason… however, if the left lane was to remain open for people like me trying to get through town, My ride would have been easier.

I think that people should NEVER EVER go 25 through a tunnel!!! EVER!!!
That angers me to no return. Its a tunnel… if you are going slow because you do not want to hit a wall or another driver- you should not be driving!

:1320:

yeah traffic was terrible, i had to swerve past a laundry basket, and spin move around a kitchen chair…called it a dumb cunt! and then it was straight to breakfast!!

I went in the back door down Rt8 S, no traffic, no problems, $$$$$!!!

i didn’t get out of bed till 10am

x2

I second that.

actually you are terribly incorrect.

its’ rudolph giuliani and weher did you come up with arnold for christs sake.

more like

zig ziglar
steve forbes
rick belluzzo
suze orman
peter lowe
phil town
big ben
and rudy

… it was ok… kinda like a big infomorcial… i’m heading back over in a little. it’s more bullshit than anything… motivational junk, investment junk and business practices junk… like how phil town took an hour and 20 minutes to make poeple think day trading is the new hotness…

people are douches

you forgot to add that it’s the mellon arena not the civic arena.

x2