Ahh crap...

So anyways, guys I have a 91 s13 coupe, i mean i bought it for 1260 in total. The things a freaking death trap. The guy I bought it off of is a dirt bag. When I test drove the car it worked. Clutch you name it. it was all in working condition. Now that i had him store the car for a while and i’m suspecting he did some tinkering with it. If I could get someone that lives remotely near Creditview and Brittania to come over, on the weekend sometime to inspect the car it would be great. So far, I know I have the following problems…

• Clutch when pressed stays down, doesn’t pop back up. So even if the car did run in this weather i wouldn’t be moving it anywhere. ( i have reason to believe he cut the line, but havn’t really got a chance to look at it. ) And yes I tried recapping the fluid on it. Still nothing.

• Battery, obviously it needs a new one, i think he let it die. because it wont start. doesn’t chime. I’ve boosted it twice now, and after a half hour of charge from another car it fails to idle. (possibly weather related)

• Negative Battery clamp needs replacing its rusted and busted in half, i have the replacement clamp but its rusted in place…

• Hand break is messed up, apparently when i drove it before it was on one side. now its on NO SIDEs. Brakes seem alright.

Basically, I want to get this car running. for starters then i’ll eliminate the problems after that. Possibly just sell it for 850 - 900

Anyways, If someone could come by, that would be awesome.
Creditview and Brittania area (MISSISSAUGA)

Please post or pm if you can help. Usually i would maybe be able to do this myself, but there could be so many things wrong with it, it would be awesome to get a good opinion/suggestion.

And yes i have reason to believe he messed up the altenator as well.

Clutch lines need bleeding, or slave needs replaced.

Alternator is toast.

You’ll get the terminal off with enough bitching at it.

Need new E-Brake lines.

Did he have a reason to maliciously fuck with your car?

i hate to say it, but most of those things are stuff that happens over time and could of been just waiting to arise.

The battery/ alternator is a good thing to change any ways.
-The ground clap is stuck due to being on there for a long time

• before you say the ebrake cable is broken, dont rip on it, check to see if the calipers are seazed from sitting for a while.(ask your self if they worked when you picked it up, not when you drove it). you might of broke it your self.

Look into your problems more seriously and dont asume it was someone else till you know for sure.

Plus, you bought a car under $1500, its bound to have problems. People done just sell cars for cheep for no reason.

Also dont for get… ITs a 240!.. Bound to have problems if you haven’t been the owner for a long time. Some people dont take car of their cars

Alright, Well, I guess I won’t be doing anything to serious until it gets a bit warmer outside anyways, way to cold for me. Now before I bleed out the lines, anything I should know? And thanks for the advice guys, It was boiling down to letting a mechanic fix it all, I got one who lives two doors down, maybe I can get him to take a look. But I’ll try what you guys advised. And the reason why and if he did fuck with the car i don’t know. but he did hold off getting me the car and coming up with excuses for 4 days, then he gave it to me via tow truck. And also… I have his plates, told him to come and get them next week and to bring the cops so i don’t punch him in the face. :stuck_out_tongue:

i hate to say it, but most of those things are stuff that happens over time and could of been just waiting to arise.

The battery/ alternator is a good thing to change any ways.
-The ground clap is stuck due to being on there for a long time

• before you say the ebrake cable is broken, dont rip on it, check to see if the calipers are seazed from sitting for a while.(ask your self if they worked when you picked it up, not when you drove it). you might of broke it your self.

Look into your problems more seriously and dont asume it was someone else till you know for sure.

Plus, you bought a car under $1500, its bound to have problems. People done just sell cars for cheep for no reason.

Also dont for get… ITs a 240!.. Bound to have problems if you haven’t been the owner for a long time. Some people dont take car of their cars

Alright, and would you guys also reccomend me looking stuff up on 240tech? or no… and if someone could still fly by on the weekend that’d be cool!

sounds like you got ass fucked

thanks for the advice?

Last time I checked this is in the Lend a hand program forum, not the drop a line forum. So I posted this for ADVICE not what I already knew.

LOL, I told you already. Clutch lines may need to be replaced, im guessing that either the line blew, or it needs to be bleed. And with the brakes, the drivers side rear caliper is siezed, we’ll fix that shit when its warmer, or when you get your garage cleaned out. The same goes for the e-brake line which is toast and also needs replacing, aswell as a general clean up of the discs and new pads. Now onto the engine, just grab a Nissan Quest alt., fab that shit up and throw it in, aswell as new battery terminals and a battery to compliment. Change all the fluids, your 2 front seats, and grab 4 tires, then your good to go. I’ve told you before, your going to have to be ready to actually work on the car, not just dream about it and then pass up the quickest chance to let it go.

Start doing some research instead of fucking the dog.

Zilvia.net
http://www.240sxtech.com/
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/327842
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=131961

Shit like that. Just type in a generic question on google, and search.
I’ll give you a good example. I dont know shit, yet I’m attempting to do everything myself, even swapping the motor. Take some initiative, and it WILL pay off.

p.s. - stop fucking the dog :stuck_out_tongue:

how the fuck do u blow a clutch line ?

^^ my bad, I was thinking about Hydraulic clutch’s

Thank you nik, Already. doing that. cockfag LOL :stuck_out_tongue: ily.