ahh loratabs

[quote=“JDMjunkie”"]

well im at work being bored and my back has been bothering me so i took a loratab (spelling?) and i’m feeling pretty good now. for those of you that dont know i had two major surgeries 4 years ago when i was 14. i have 2 13" rods on each side of spine…the reason for all the hardware is scoliosis caused by an extra vertebrae in my spine. so when it gets cold out my back starts to hurt a bit.

yes another useless thread…but im bored lol.

[/quote]

I feel your pain…well sorta. I had 7 screws put in my shoulder last summer and when it gets cold it hurts like a motherfucker. Lortab are great, especially when you take them with a good muscle relaxer.

i just picked up 60tabs o yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

[quote=“Estorvito,post:22,topic:39738"”]

i just picked up 60tabs o yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

[/quote]

Hook a brotha up! lol.

that shit just makes me all dizzy and sick.

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:19,topic:39738"”]

okay…well im not an idiot…i have a back problem…i would never want to have the potential of making it worse…if anything seriously happened to me i have the potential of being paralyzed

[/quote]

I never said you were an idiot. If you could read then you would realize that all I’m saying is to be careful.

[quote=“JEG,post:23,topic:39738"”]

Hook a brotha up! lol.

[/quote]

hahaha sorry. That’ll only last me a couple days…lol
I take 2-3 daily

mmm tabs

i crush them up… and snort it

I could put my hands on 7.5s all day long…
I have never taken one and never will…And thats not speak of any typical addict or recreational substance abuser… You wouldnt start shooting smack to prove you have too much will power to become an addict would you???
My ex (of 7yrs) became addicted to them and it slowly destroyed the person I knew and loved.
I have seen alot of friends flirt with casual addiction after a routine script was written for them.
Theres a time and a place for pain management but to me loratabs have become the overprescribed “antibiotic” of the soul…

[quote=“02svtfocus,post:25,topic:39738"”]

I never said you were an idiot. If you could read then you would realize that all I’m saying is to be careful.

[/quote]

my bad…i read your post really quick at work…misunderstood it.

but yeah i’m super careful when i take them and when i do take them its only 1 at a time lol. this is the first one ive taken in like 2 months.

[quote=“Estorvito,post:26,topic:39738"”]

hahaha sorry. That’ll only last me a couple days…lol

[/quote]

youre a drug dealer arent you…:mamoru:

fag…lol

<3

im immune to them.
i have taken 4 of my 7.5/750’s just to see if i could get some kind of benefit to them, and nope nothing :frowning:

I dont know…For some reason i kinda like the 5’s Hydrocone better.
The 10’s or 7.5 dont really work for me.

[quote=“HAiRymONkEe,post:2,topic:39738"”]

i have a bulging disc, yet they wont give me a srcipt. pain=shitty.

[/quote]

I feel your pain… I had surgery though life has been wonderful since :slight_smile:

I lurk a little, but as a Rx student i have to say a few things

• I hope none of you come to my pharmacy…
  • FYI, they will slowly destroy your liver. and if you wish, you can 2x the process by taking them with alcohol… on top of the addictiveness
  • People DO get caught. Its really sad to think that people think we are stupid.

I love the suppository version… it tingles the butthole

[quote=“Estorvito,post:33,topic:39738"”]

I dont know…For some reason i kinda like the 5’s Hydrocone better.
The 10’s or 7.5 dont really work for me.

[/quote]

Believe it or not, different brands work better for some people.

A 7.5/500 Watson lortab will work better than a 10/500 Mallincrockdt (sp?) for me. I talked to my pharmacist about this and a lot of people prefer some brands over others.

I prefer Watson 540 (blue 10/500) as far as lortabs are concerned.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:34,topic:39738"”]

I feel your pain… I had surgery though life has been wonderful since :slight_smile:

[/quote]

yeah life has been great since mine. i had a 30 degree curve in my spine and in 6 months it progressed to like 62 degrees, i was a hunchback. when my doc went in he had to straighten my shoulders out…it was pretty bad. but 4 years later after a 2 year recovery and 6 months of being in a full torso brace im straight as an arrow! (well kind of lol)

some one close to me takes watson 10’s and its no longer doing it… the doctor wants to put them on morphine. but they declined.

[quote=“simplyfocused,post:35,topic:39738"”]

I lurk a little, but as a Rx student i have to say a few things

• I hope none of you come to my pharmacy…
  • FYI, they will slowly destroy your liver. and if you wish, you can 2x the process by taking them with alcohol… on top of the addictiveness
  • People DO get caught. Its really sad to think that people think we are stupid.

[/quote]

If you touch the 4000 mg toxicity level of acetametaphen on a daily basis then yea you’ll kill the liver and stomach.

You’ll also kill your stomach taking a minimal dosage of ibuprofen, aleve, or any other non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.