Ahhh!! Late for work!!

[quote=“97_B18b1"”]

First of all let me start off by telling everyone what i do. Im a security guard at buffalo general hospital. I got the job about 2 months ago. I really like this job more than any other job ive ever had which makes this story even worse. Also the fact that im on probation for the first 3 months. Heres what happned. i was working first shift yesterday and saw that there was an open shift on 3rd so im like sweet ill take it. So after i get out i figured i would go home and sleep till like 10 to come back in at 1145. I set my alarm on my phone and put it next to me on the bed like i always do so its loud. Later that night i wake up to my dog barking and its dark out so im like o its proly like 9 or 930. I look at my phone and i have like 20 missed calles and 15 voicemails. I was like wtf? so i exit out of everything and see that my alarm is going off in silent mode. I must have rolled over on it or hit it and put it on silent or something. I was like o shit. It was 1230 and i was late and one of my best friends is the one who had to stay kuz of me. I think one of the worst feelings in the world is waking up an hour late for work, calling your work to explain your dumbass self, and trying to rush to get out the door while still being groggy, slow and confused kuz u just woke up, all at the same time…Ugggh

[/quote]

i texted you around 9:30 or so and you answered me back, why didnt you just stay up lol and im lucky my phone died because they probably would have called me to come in too lol