ahhhh help...!!!!!

so… my rad was leaking coolant… so i was driving and my engine was crazy hot… cuz it was leaking coolant all the way home… and then when i got home… i found out my sparkplug wires got fried… jus 1… as i tried to pull out the wire to change… i found out that allt he wires are almost like melted tothe engine… and the piece that goes into the valve cover and on the spark plug piece broke off from the wire and now stuck inside the engine… and the distance from the top of the valve cover to the broken off rubber wire piece is too deep and narrow to reach or to use a noodle nose pliars… wt should i dooooooooooooo.

do i have to open the valve cover… but i think its still too deep in to reach…

princess auto, 8" needle nose plyers, the long ones

wt should i do with the other 3 wires… cuz there all GLUED on tot he engine… i cant pul them out… if i pull too hard… it ripps and the bottem piece gets stuck inside…should i just leave it?

well how much of tha head of tha wire still in there? maybe u can use a ultra deep spark plug socket and remove tha whole sparkplug.

holy crap dude… there’s so much wrong with this car !! get a new one!! if you’ve melted all the spark plug wires, you’ve prob done some severe damage to the engine anyways… don’t put any more money into this thing…

James

um perhaps a vacuum… I made a 1/4 hose adapter for my central vac when I cleaned my head (and anus woooo)

sucks out chunkies very well

i donno i htink its actually stuck inside… like its not jus fallen in… i think it ripped off when iw as pulling it out… can anyone come and take a look for me?.plz?.. and thank you

2day i tried using chop stick to try to crush the plastic piece to vacuum it out… i crushed like half of it… the rest i cold not crush… has anyone else had this problem b4?.. i need sum advice… i tried the tape thing… it doenst stick to the tape…and i think the bottem piece is too deep…

still need help

holy crap u still have this car

are u still selling it?

i would suggest removing the valve cover, thats probably the easiest way to get more access to everything