5g help

so i buy this 92 si off a friend and it needed some lil shit to run , valve cover gasket, dizzy, new wires, simple stuff. ok so heres the problem. he bought those cheap ass advanced wires (Xact) and the bottoms of the wires actually melted inside the plug holes and i can’t get them out. i got so frusturated . i tried pb blaster and just pulling them out . but they just keep breaking. any ideas? please help .

have u tryed to take the valve cover off and get at them that way

Yeah try pulling the valve cover but a Honda motor shouldnt melt wires cheap or not they just shouldnt run that hot.

like melt plastic or like cheap rubber?

yeah i had the valve cover off when i started. the plastic melted at the bottom of the wires just above the rubber part . heres the best part i forgot to mention that the only one i got off the porcelin part of the plug came with it. i’ll probley go mess with it tomorrow . anyone esle got any ideas . besides rolling it over a cliff and buyin a vw .

stick a screwdriver down there and snap the other 3 plugs. that sounds like the easiest way.

x2

buying a vw is a bad idea if this has you mad … in the end the vw will cost 10x’s the money in the same situation

umm got pissed so i took the head off and unscrewed the plugs from the inside. but now i gotta buy a new head gasket and some other things but oh well.

i had a plug break off inside a gsr head…

i just broke it up with a driver and blew it out with 120 psi :dunno:

but takin the head off works too…wouldent be the way i would have went…

yeah the cars sitting at my buddy’s grandparetns house so no airtools or and luxaurys like that . i’m prolly gonna have to drive it home with no exhaust too . oh well i’m orderin my parts right now so hopefully i’ll get it running bye the weekend