AHHHHHH.... new car goodness :)

I took driver’s ed. in an '02 Century and I hated that car. Very confining :frowning:

The Limited came with leather though. And the '01 has the same engine as me :stuck_out_tongue: There’s just more power that seems to be missing when driving lol

And don’t get the 4 cylinder

One very overlooked thing about buicks is their lack of resale value.

If you are going to buy one of these things - I hope to God you keep it for a long time.

decent cars but for the price you can probably pick up something better.

Good point, many people do not consider resale value when estimating the cost of owning a car.
It could make a $5,000-$10,000 dollar difference in the cost of owning a car.
That is why I hate leasing, you get ZERO dollars at the end of the lease.

Yeah… I think I may look around a little more. Tom(trueblue) kind of turned me on to the 300m’s now lol.

I’m deffinitly not one to keep a car around longer than a few years

If you don’t mind me asking, how much are you looking to spend?

with the mustang as a trade in (I’d be rolling over around 1600.00 from that loan onto my new one) no more than around 6-7K. It kind of sucks, I got myself sort of stuck between a rock and a hard place :frowning:

buy an A4.

arent those usually more expensive than that? I’d pimp an audi if I could

A4 for sale

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7939&page=1&pp=25&highlight=FS+audi+a4

steve, need to clean out your PM box sucka :smiley:

picking it up today :slight_smile:

what u get???

the century… their giving me too good a deal to pass up :slight_smile: (thier giving me almost all of what I owe on the mustang, so I wont have anything to roll over, plus cutting 1500.00 off the price of the Buick).

are the 3100’s good for power? Say with a cam and good flowing exhaust/intake and misc other stuff… wonder if I can get it to the 200whp mark?

Good for you Steve. I just know the 3100 run a long time if you take care of it. I dont know much about performance with them.

Whats the bolt pattern, Im selling some wheels cheap.

really? I want 'em jay (if they’ll fit… which I’m almost sure they will). It’s got steel wheels with chrome hubcaps at the moment lol (first thing I saw when I looked at the car lol)

what kind of wheels? what size?

thanks btw :tup: :slight_smile:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8756

ohhhh… those would look nice on it :slight_smile: :tup: let me see if I can find out if they’ll fit

If you car is the same as a regal then it probably has a 5x115, witch is the same as the gtp. 5x114.3 fit just fine and recomend use of hub rings witch I also have and will give with the wheels.

If you serious we can test fit.

fyi-watch out for the lower intake gaskets----known for leaking every30-50k

word doesnt matter what year