AIM Triton

This is quite possibly the worst program i have ever used.

its very slow, when someone IM’s me it just shows a blank IM box, i cannot check anyones away messages.

i think its just fucking horrible

i guess its back to old AIM for me.

i used it for a little bit. never had those problems at all…but i didn’t really like it much. i’ll stick with trillian :slight_smile:

really? trillian makes me wanna rip my eyes out, i just like the normal AIM program

Not a fan of this Triton at all. Can you still check to see how long people have been idle for?

i hate it and I dont even have it.

When I IM someone who has it, they all say the same thing:

“Change your text, I cant see it”

thats becuase I have a blue background and white text, but when I IM someone with trilian, my text color gets to them as white, but the background stays the color they have it (which is white) and doest come up as the blue that I have, so they cant see what I type…

I would like to have the tabbed IM feature tho

Version 5.9.3861 plus dead aim 4.5 forever now is the best combination

thats just kind of annoying anyway though… the worst is chickas with hot pink text on a bright green background… it’s like “wtf are you thinking?” lol “my eyes melting”

I use it and it runs fine. I’m not it a whole lot talking so I don’t see any issues yet. But ya you need a bit of a faster computer for some reason to run it… weird. A “slower” computer will have problems running.

Anyone have the dead aim 4.5 crack or serial

i thought i dled it but it doesnt work.

ive got 5.9…i love the old one. triton really does suck.

ive got version 5.2 with deadaim 4.5. :tup: to that. im not really a fan of the newer aim versions. too much stuff to get used to. ill stick to an older version.

wait, what the hell is dead aim?

Triton is weird as hell, when I leave AIM up with an away message and play a full screen game it’ll make incoming IMing noises sans the IMs.

I’d also like deadaim if anyones got the hook up :slight_smile:

deadaim is only 5$. well worth it

i hate all versions of aim besides ad-hack 4.12, dead aim is teh gay

what does it do?

it does many things. go to this site…it will tell you. im too lazy to tell u everything.

http://www.jdennis.net/

whos got a log in name / password so we can download it? :slight_smile:

I like trillian, personally… although I dont use instant messanger all that much anyway

http://bugmenot.com/

:slight_smile:

any of those work?