air intake

i had to take out my drivers headlight assembly and i was driving down the highway and i knoticed my revs were dropped a bit. was i really seeing difference. i have an intake on and it looked like it was going right in…what do you think.

my buddy has a ram air on a camry… when he raced another stock camry he won

dude if u duct it right, and go fast enough u can build boost youll have the cheapest F.I. setup on son

this one time i made a 3" intake for a 4.7H.O. jeep and made a ram air duct from the grille to the filter and header wrapped the intake

and dropped 2sec from my 0-170km/h time

lol :lol:

what’s an intake

Yea, you only need to get close to 1224km/h, and you can start building some pretty sweet boost :smiley:

i made my own custom shortram intake, i relocated the battery to the other side , i made it from ic piping from a volvo, it impoved my launch i could take on any ka24de, my revs go up faster, and i will allways have a lead, my q mile idonno i neva ran my car at the track, it is also cold air as its under the battery tray near the washer fliud tank

If you look at a ram air setup for some american cars you can get from the dealer, its a hood with a scoop or two, internally ducted within the fireglass hood to where the airbox normally is, you take the top cover off of it, and when you close the hood it seals over it where the upper cover yoused to be, over your drop in K&N filter, when you go over 200 that probably makes a decent difference in response