airport rant.

I board the plane at 7:35am at bozeman,montana…sit at the gate for 2 hours because they can’t take off. I arrive in saltlake city at 11:30

I miss my connecting flight to detroit, and everything is booked.

I now board a plane to phenoix at 9 tonight and fly to atlanta…arrive at 6:45am and then fly to buffalo and arrive at 10am.

Miss my first day of classes for college. awesome.

/rant

Dear God, You got as far as Detroit and they re-routed you to Phoenix then Atlanta to get to Buffalo?

Fuckin A you should have rented a car in Detroit. Granted shelling out your own cash would have sucked…

Awesome Sauce

Nah, i’m in salt lake city right now. I missed my fight to detroit. If I made it to detroit i wouda rented a car for sure.

i’m on standby right now… for cincinatti

i’ve been lucky this year with airplanes being on time.

We had to run across the tarmac at jfk to make a connection a few weeks back, but i’ve made every one.

welcome to commercial airline travel.

I just had one cancelled on Sunday night for a storm that never came…blah…

Hey - the first day of classes normally are not intense…you should be fine…and you have a good excuse…

Sucks to hear that. This is the reason that I decieded to drive to Charlotte this year instead of flying. Cross country is a different stroy though. Time to go buy a good book.

Yeah, I’m on standby for other flights but looks like i’m in it for the long haul, well, i’ve never been to pheniox so i guess that will be cool.

This is the first time in my life i’m pissed to miss school. Probably because it’s my first time going to college, i hope i don’t miss anything too important.

you sure today was your first day? i thought most colleges didnt have classes today?

Sorry, tomorrow is. but my flight won’t be in till 10.
So i’m going to miss my mornign classes tomorrow

What if you were to be missing work right now, would they compensate you for lost wages?

lol what do you think this is??? if airlines did that, then they’d be in MORE financial trouble than they already are

Don’t worry. The first day is typically useless. Collect your syllabus, go over grading, figure out if the professor is a douche, etc.

All things you can do the second day for sure!

And also it’s add/drop week, so people will be adding the course up until Friday (unless they run a two week add/drop session). Professors expect this.

just explain why you missed. they’ll understand

:lol::lol::lol:

some of you must really never fly much