Airshow

Few pics from today…I think the Use of smoke with every plane is DUMB…All it does is make everything haze as fuck. Makes pics look worse and makes it harder to see them when they are flying.

nice pics

Very Nice pics

nice pics
i had a great time at the airshow.
and the weather was awesome for the show

this year seemed like there was less. I dont know if the Sat show is different. the Thunderbirds really didnt do anything for me. They didnt even have an afterburn run.

great pics

really nice pics! i need a zoom lens :frowning:

wow…those are the best pics I have ever seen…badass shit…fighter jets>anytrhing

They didnt come out to bad…It was my first real day with my new 500mm lens I got yesterday. So i wasnt totally use to it yet. So there is still some user error in it.

they dont do afterburner runs becuz of noise issues around the airport = gay

the new F-22 is the best plane to see by far now a days but those will be few and far between, im lucky enough there is a squadron down here at Tyndall where im at.

very nice, wish I would have had a better lens for the pics I got but they didnt come out to bad. :bigthumb:

F-22 Raptor :drool:

…and smoke on choppers is wee-taw-did

WOW, you took some extremely nice pics.

Fabulous photos!

Anyone get any of the MiG that was flying? I missed it on Saturday.

I got there as the mig was landing

I woke up sunday to the house rattleing. i looked out the window and saw that big mama-jama at full bank on it’s side making a turn.

nice work man.

you know what i dont understand…they have these airshows and everyone and their brother can take all the pictures they want of the planes but if i went out on the flight line and tried taking pictures of the planes id get tackled by security forces, you have to go and get permission to take pictures first any other time, i dont understand.

So they feel in control. They are showing us the planes cause they want to so its ok…If they dont want us to see them then they throw a stink about it. Thats how I think of it.

Nice pics. I used the one with 4 jets as my desktop. So clear.