airsoft sniper rifle

my buddy wants to start playing airsoft with us, and wants to buy a sniper rifle, he doesnt have money to buy mine, and doesnt have much to buy one online, he wants a bolt action, and a scope and bi-pod would be a plus. looking for a utg m324, super 9,Well MB05D or something of that nature. just PM me if you have something he doesnt have a cell

haha Super9’s gotta love em. I remember that from way back in the day. Man probably like 8 years ago I used to play. Good luck with finding one.

ya thanks man, he wants mine but i have a $350 gun(utg type 96 with modds)

ill toss mines up. not sure if its want you want but screw it. its a electric M5 with silencer. used like 3 times. Batt has been charged once. I will take 80 for it. paid like 160 or so from the war store. it will need a new clip.

ill ask him,ill get back to you tomorrow when i see him, but im pretty sure he is set on a sniper…but i might know someone that would want that

he isnt gonna have much fun being a sniper at all… on a field full of people with AEGs he stands no chance. if you or him have any questions feel free to PM me, I’d be glad to help find him a gun thats similar but will at least be practical and enable him to actually pose some kind of a threat on the field.

i never had a problem on the field but then again i also have 2 fully auto handguns, i think its pretty fun if youre in the right terrain, like areas with high spots. but its all up to him. i prefer 1 good shot rather than 100 sprayed shots just to miss or hit a target once

There will be an event at Hunters Creek this Sunday if you wanted to go shopping there… guys are always selling stuff.

www.buffaloairsoft.com