Aiya, I totally sold out to daily driver comfort

thats pretty hot. i really like the 335i but this will surely be nicer.

y0 dat joint got da frog eyes

[quote=“Xander,post:60,topic:29641"”]

I wanna see that thing on a track and see what happens.

x…

[/quote]

I’d imagine it would understeer and not like lots of laps

Auto driving faggor… :wink:

Nice purchase!! When do I get my ride? I would hope this avoids parking signs unlike the Evo…

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:64,topic:29641"”]

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:64,topic:29641"”]

Nice purchase!! When do I get my ride? I would hope this avoids parking signs unlike the Evo…

[/quote]

I have faith in the ESP to counter act any and all parking sign trajectories

Nice ride. I’d love a 2001 E55 AMG. Thats my knowledge of Mercedes Benz

[quote=“badazzss,post:52,topic:29641"”]

nice, car looks hot. i’d definitely take it over a similarly priced bmw…

[/quote]

X2

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=16&article_id=7278

Same car right?

yeah…with rubber it should be competent around a turny turn

Keep the evo… your going to need something to beat on from time to time.
Pimpin daily :tup:

Jeller

my bad i thought all of the 55 amgs came with blowers. Ive seen guys run 10s in E55 AMGs though. Those things are hott too

hot. i like the black.

you bought it used though w/o seeing it? or did you go take a look already?

nice tho.

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:66,topic:29641"”]

I have faith in the ESP to counter act any and all parking sign trajectories

[/quote]

Physics > All. Ive known many people who have taken many weird trajectories even with ESP. They all got cocky and thought ESP would correct for thier stupidity.

If you got no traction or you are going too fast no amount of trajectory correction is going to correct for newtons law of inertia. You are still bound by the traction circle no matter how good the ESP is.

ESP is way more benificial for those who jam on the brakes mid turn, apply too much steering input, or otherwise do really retarded things to upset the balance of the car.

ESP is very misunderstood… It takes your stupid input and turns it into a slightly smarter input but it will not defy physics.

[quote=“RobY,post:74,topic:29641"”]

Physics > All. Ive known many people who have taken many weird trajectories even with ESP. They all got cocky and thought ESP would correct for thier stupidity.

If you got no traction or you are going too fast no amount of trajectory correction is going to correct for newtons law of inertia. You are still bound by the traction circle no matter how good the ESP is.

ESP is way more benificial for those who jam on the brakes mid turn, apply too much steering input, or otherwise do really retarded things to upset the balance of the car.

ESP is very misunderstood… It takes your stupid input and turns it into a slightly smarter input but it will not defy physics.

[/quote]

It’s an inside joke…

Dang, didn’t expect 362/376 at all. Not that shabby. I think I need to be more creative in my next purchase. (ie have 4 wheels instead of 2). Nice pick up.

Very nice. I don’t feel they should make mercs in anything besides black. Great look.

http://i23.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/9f/7d/d7d8_12.JPG

looks nice in white in that pic

360 ponies, should skoot pretty good

Way to take advantage of the horrible resale on these things. What was the sticker like 80+ new?

^ for real, ballin on a budget

the white one is on ebay right now, its not an AMG but a CLK500 w/a blower