Aiya, I totally sold out to daily driver comfort

mmmm that white one looks great. time for a paint job joe :smiley: :ham:

^ buy it now is only 35k

he’s been trying to sell that forever…cool car but grey interior = no go

I also got my car for less than he’s asking

[quote=“walter,post:76,topic:29641"”]

Dang, didn’t expect 362/376 at all. Not that shabby. I think I need to be more creative in my next purchase. (ie have 4 wheels instead of 2). Nice pick up.

[/quote]

Yeah low 13s @ high 100s stock. I didn’t even consider it until I saw a FS posted on 6speed while looking for someone about to file bankruptcy selling a C4S

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:82,topic:29641"”]

^ buy it now is only 35k

[/quote]

lol, i gotta stay away from these kind of threads, they make me wanna do irresponsible shit with my savings, cant do it http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/refuse.gif

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:84,topic:29641"”]

Yeah low 13s @ high 100s stock. I didn’t even consider it until I saw a FS posted on 6speed while looking for someone about to file bankruptcy selling a C4S

[/quote]

should be a good race against my car… i should be ~13.3 ~106ish if i can get a decent launch (which i have yet to figure out how to do)

^its not like either of you are going to mis shift

nice ride

It’s a really nice Daily, but I think you are gonna miss the “sports car” end of things quickly.

X…

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:87,topic:29641"”]

^its not like either of you are going to mis shift

[/quote]

yea… but it its a PITA for me to launch the car correctly… launch control is really finicky as to wether it goes into burnout mode or launch cntrl, and it doesnt tell you which its in until you actually let it rip… where as all he has to do is brak torque it and he is off

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:75,topic:29641"”]

It’s an inside joke…

[/quote]

Fucking n00bs… :wink:

It’s a great sports car for a 60 year old.

You on the other hand I think will dislike it as fast, if not faster, than you did the EVO.

One extreme to the other.

Here’s Joe at the track. Nice ghey wing.

The whole video is pretty sweet.

[quote=“JayS,post:92,topic:29641"”]

It’s a great sports car for a 60 year old.

You on the other hand I think will dislike it as fast, if not faster, than you did the EVO.

One extreme to the other.

[/quote]

I doubt it. I’m on track/driving hard 10% of the time. The rest i’m commuting

Either way it’s a better financial move to gap the time between now and when I can afford a P-car

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:94,topic:29641"”]

I doubt it. I’m on track/driving hard 10% of the time. The rest i’m commuting

Either way it’s a better financial move to gap the time between now and when I can afford a P-car

[/quote]

We will see. I just think that a guy who thought he could live with an EVO for a DD is going to want something with a little more edge than this autotragic MB. The 335 seemed like a much better compromise on DD/Performance.

[quote=“JayS,post:95,topic:29641"”]

We will see. I just think that a guy who thought he could live with an EVO for a DD is going to want something with a little more edge than this autotragic MB. The 335 seemed like a much better compromise on DD/Performance.

[/quote]

It was also 12K more expensive

Joe may not be the only autotragic driver soon :mamoru:

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:96,topic:29641"”]

It was also 12K more expensive

[/quote]

Yeah, but you’re comparing apples to oranges. Brand new vs 42k miles. I’m sure you could have picked up some pretty hot M series cars if you were looking used.

Either way, hope you like it. Certainly is a nice car.

today is the longest day ever…flying to MI tomorrow at 645

post lots of pics when you get it. i think it has alot of potential to look less like an old man car.