Aiya, I totally sold out to daily driver comfort

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:99,topic:29641"”]

today is the longest day ever…flying to MI tomorrow at 645

[/quote]

Bah, pussy. I flew to NC, flight left at the same time, and I pulled into my driveway at 2am the next day. Grow a sack. :smiley:

Paint chrome window lining, slam, Volk CE28N Time Attacks.

It’s here…car is near mint inside and out. Couple squeaks here and there but otherwise perfect.

[quote=“JayS,post:101,topic:29641"”]

Bah, pussy. I flew to NC, flight left at the same time, and I pulled into my driveway at 2am the next day. Grow a sack. :smiley:

[/quote]

I was talking about the waiting for the next day so I could get it…

Flew out of B-lo @ 645…arrive around 8 in detroit, left around 11 @ the office @ 3…boarders went UBER smooth (3 min both ways)

Car is covered with bugs…

Drives very nice, surprisingly stiff for a benz…felt a little lighter than I would have liked at 147

I like the snow tires it came with.
with rims!
:snky::snky:

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:103,topic:29641"”]

It’s here…car is near mint inside and out. Couple squeaks here and there but otherwise perfect.

I was talking about the waiting for the next day so I could get it…

Flew out of B-lo @ 645…arrive around 8 in detroit, left around 11 @ the office @ 3…boarders went UBER smooth (3 min both ways)

Car is covered with bugs…

Drives very nice, surprisingly stiff for a benz…felt a little lighter than I would have liked at 147

[/quote]

Assuming you went through Canada, I’m sure the trip back was maybe 4 hours tops? (If that, given the fact you posted a 147mph frenzy lol)

[quote=“Minglor,post:104,topic:29641"”]

I like the snow tires it came with.
with rims!
:snky::snky:

[/quote]

You work @ the border?

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:105,topic:29641"”]

Assuming you went through Canada, I’m sure the trip back was maybe 4 hours tops? (If that, given the fact you posted a 147mph frenzy lol)

[/quote]

3.5 w/ a stop to refill

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:106,topic:29641"”]

You work @ the border?

3.5 w/ a stop to refill

[/quote]

Nicely done!

My driving: just under 4 hours in the RS.
My parents driving: just over 6 hours in the Tahoe.

They tend to a) do the speed limit b) stop every hour or so for a snack/gas and c) are about as aggressive as a snail. Bah

:needpic:

Yeah I’ll have to get pics…I gotta say…so far…I love it, the real test is going to be dunnville

Congrats man. Nothing like a nice roadtrip picking up a new car. My 22 hour day getting the GTO was a bit much, but I bet you would have liked a little longer trip than what you had with your car.

Be glad you didn’t get the 335…my buddy just got one…250 miles later its missing on cyl 6…and BMW already tryed replacing all ignition parts :lol:

[quote=“Scott,post:102,topic:29641"”]

Paint chrome window lining, slam, Volk CE28N Time Attacks.

[/quote]

I’ll need your expertise in painting the chrome

bring it to Bao tonite for all to see

Spotted it at Cozamel last night…

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:111,topic:29641"”]

I’ll need your expertise in painting the chrome

[/quote]

Easy as pie, hollar at me if you do it.

Heres what Im thinkin:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/hybridhatch/joeAMG.jpg

^^That’s Hot^^

Looks good, I like. not a bad mock-up either

This car is pretty sweet, I gotta Merc credit for all the great features they added. The car has some balls too. Nice purchase especially for the price!!