Albany PD Test

the math i speak is… john had 16 guns in total, 4 shot guns, 12 rifles. 1 shotgun was reported missing, how many shotguns were left on the scene… thats about the extent of it, its scenario, and math… if you(test taker) cant decipher what the question states from the given information, youve got some problems.

is there spelling? :tong

wrong. military veterens with an honorable discharge get 5 points(under the assumption the meet the minimum passing score first)…

disabled veterans get 10 points for disabled preference… but thats more for a desk job or something or post office, dont see too many cripples taking cop tests… the disability could be as simple as hearing loss, but to a what degree. i lost hearing in my right ear, but i didnt qualify for disability… 10 points is possible, but in order to get the disability from the VA, you’d probably not qualify to be a police officer

i was drinking with a couple of females all day something you would know nothing about. ;D

what a suprise. allan drinking, probably with his cousins

you are right but that 5 points is tough if you have no backround.

Nope.

the 5 points is glorious!

oh shocker. :wow

it’s more like an english test, with about 20 memory questions…no spelling…but there is in the academy…

if you’re going to a dept. such as albany or schenectady…you need to score high on the test…if you go somewhere smaller you’re a little better off…

yeap, but if i refer to females its not my cousins.

:banana

douche

what, i was saying party on allan. get them females drunkkkk whoever they are.

come on, like i would honestly care about something on a forum?? :smile

fixed

fixed it better

dont try and brag your cock is the size of a tic tac.

thats not what you said yesterday

corrupt cops ftw