Albany SPEED Shop - DIY service now open.

Oh digital alignment rack, is it low car friendly? I mean like really low :lol

There isn’t anything wrong with an L&S, maybe a few of software issues in the past. The new products are just about as good as any. Sure “I voted for SuperFlow”, but L&S has gotten alot better over the last few years.

As for prices: That ain’t me but it looks like you’re all set, so why complain?

Yeah, bring your own 10’ 2"x6"s, chunks of 4"x4"s and we’ll supply the 2"x4"s. We’ll get that bitch up there :wink:

Maybe I’ll bring my S2000 to get an alignment through you guys… give it a shot. $125 flat rate?

Whoa what a cool idea, ill have to stop by next time im in the area.
:excited

saaboost/fasttwins, PM me a price on a 4 wheel alignment and if I like what I hear from other members on here you’ll have my business :thumb

Good luck with everything, a successful business like this would be a REALLY cool thing to have in the area

For everyone…

Is this for a street car or a race car?

A normal street car, is $99.95 for a four wheel alignment setting toe to your specs or the reccommended specs complete with print outs of before and after.

If its a race car type of set up where you want to add or adjust caster or camber plus set toe we can do that for $125 as long as nothing is frozen and no work is neded to free things up for the adjustment. Of course any shims or anything needed to make it what it needs to be is extra.

I hope this helps

OR

you could do a DIY alignment which would cost you $65 per hour for the bay w/ lift. $25 for the 1/2 hour rent a tech to set the machine up and you can adjust the front specs to your desire yourself.

I wouldn’t reccommend you choose this unless you have the tools and knowledge of what you want to do and how. My guess is it would take to much time causing the rental rate to exceed the posted charge if we did it… JMO…I don’t know what you know.

Call my cell if you need to

518-528-4083
Darryl

damn thats a good ass price!!!

$100 for a 4-wheel alignment, if done properly, is a great price.

Albany Speed Shop is Now ramping up operations!

We are slowly moving forward as everything is now coming together.

We have done several scaling and racing alignments services.

A Tuner Car Bar meet is in the works and I have a plan to make sure it seems like business and not a free for all, although thats what we are looking for.

A grand opening celebration is also planned… stay tuned or stop in and visit with us.

Keep an eye on our website www.albanyspeedshop.com

Thanks all,

Darryl

Darryl, I was the one who sent Russel (red wrx) up to you for the alignment. He was very pleased so nice work man!!!

Sounds like you guys have the right idea. If I need anything I’ll be by for sure. Best of luck with your business!

Going there tomorrow for a race alignment. Looking forward to checking out the new shop.

Wayne,

Thank you. That car has some potencial! We set it up, rideheights and such and then dialed in the alignment perfectly. Russell was happy and really smiling after his test drive!

dkid15 - we’ll see you tomorrow!

DC

Yea man he seemed really happy when i talked to him today!!! Looked like a very nice setup. I need to make it over there and shoot the shit with you guys some day.

Looks like a great business, if you guys need a legit website hit me up

I think you guys are going to do great once the word gets out…people will come from all over. I am looking forward to the dyno !

dkid15…aka Bob

Did everything go well? I checked the boys when you left and the car came out good. Remember we need uppoer cam bolts to get the camber you wanted and once you run the car this weekend, let do a scaling service and set ride heights better and redo the alignment to dial that car in…

Nice ride and thanks for coming in for that service.

Darryl and the Albany Speed Shop team

Oh yeah alignment is phenomenal! I couldn’t give these guys enough credit for the work they did. The car has so much grip and the turn in is so sharp its amazing. I Can’t wait to put on my caster plates and see what this setup can do with 6 deg. of caster. I will definitely be going back for corner balancing one i get a final weight dialed in.

Good Work from the guys at Albany Speed Shop!

Unfucking beleiveable how people will fucking bitch and complain about anything . tOOLrOD

[CENTER]Albany Speed Shop Is Proud to Introduce a Do-It-Yourself service option.[/CENTER]
Located at 2017 Central Ave a.k.a New Salem Saab, Albany Speed Shop offers Do-It-Yourself Service via service bay rentals with a lift! Visit www.albanyspeedshop.com for pricing details.
Albany Speed Shop is please to officially announce the beginning of some really exciting times.
Do you like to work on your vehicle and save some money by changing your own oil or rotating you tires? Perhaps you want to upgrade some exhaust or install a transmission is your street rod? What about cleaning the underside of your Show car?
Ever find yourself wishing you had a Vehicle Lift or a roof over your head, more room in your shop, better lighting or an air compressor? Well you can have what you need now!
Albany Speed Shop a.k.a New Salem Saab is now booking appointments for bay and lift rentals. The program is simple.
Ø ~ call Albany Speed Shop @ 518-862-2795 and ask for Service
Ø ~ Schedule the time you need in hours for a bay with a lift. (M-F 8-4 & Sat 8-12)
Ø ~The day of your appointment, wear the correct clothes (pants, work boots, shirt), your tools or whatever you’ll need to complete your job and head over to the Speed Shop.
Ø ~ When you arrive go into Service and see the Speed Shop advisor (Matt or Harold) and have your service order written, sign the wavier and be introduced to your Safety Technician.
Ø ~ We’ll bring the car inside for you and set it up on the lift including some small instructions for safety.
Ø ~Have at it, Get to work!
Our team will be there to answer questions and or offer light duty assistance. The fun has just begun. Albany Speed Shop, Your only local source for everything FAST.
ALBANY SPEED SHOP – “You turn it left, we tune it Right!” www.albanyspeedshop.com