Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

since I cut the entire firewall and a little section of the rain tray out, plenty o room! lol So the intake can face the windshield!? didnt even thing of that. Thats a great idea. I could put the WAIC inside the cabin at the pass side foot well and then run the cold side pipe through the raintray into the throttle body! put the turbo on the pass side right up next to the exhaust manifold too. I think with the car intake and doing that it has a shot in hell at the hood closing!

with the cross over pipe for the turbo, does it HAVE to be equal length, or does it not really matter. becasue if it doesnt I can put the pass side manifold on normal ways, and flip the other one and face it forward. then just make a simple J shape pipe off the pass side and into the collector, and run the other one across the front, or maybe even down under following the cross member to hit the collector.

If it has to be equal length I can just make the long one first and then measure the run, and make a semi loop on the other side to add a little length to the pass side run.