Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

Overkill is better, when you have will power to hold back a little! I only plan on reving it to 8500 or so. No need to chance it. I figure that 6262 will spool around low 4k, so that will give me 4K or so worth of usable power band. with this head and a 6262, 500whp should be cake.

Will have some after Sat. I am going to ASS in the AM and will get the motor out, on a stand. drain the rest of the fluids from it and take it back down to the block.

The dash will be out and heater core out, then tidey up the wiring left over and get it preped for starting on the cage. Get the rest of the back glass out and preped for lexan.

I will snap some pics of the back doors. I have them stripped and tonight I will work on getting the crash beam, boat ancor, out of them. Just removing the glass, window crank shit, and inner door they dropped about 10lbs each. My idea is to have just the minimum to hold some lexan in place (riveted and reuse the oem outside rubber seal for looks), and a simple bike cable and a little nub to grab inside the car to relase the latch. then trim out as much steel as possible to basically leave just the skin and outer shell in place. same for the front, just with a more user friendly handle.

I need my camera back from last night then, hurry up and upload the pics to red-tube!