Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

Just detuned. They use the 4L85e transmission in the vans, so I imagine they did it for warranty purposes? Either way, starting point doesn’t matter… where it ends up is what I care about.

Don’t worry, 400hp/800ftlbs of torque coming reallll soon… Bagged out laying frame…

hehehe im going to crush this dumpy van in the ol stroke. 4L80E bahahahahahahaha. Even the Allison can’t keep up with these and you think that soccer-mom trans is going to live behind 400/800 :rofl :rofl :rofl

It’s actully a 4l85E and there rated to hold more than the manual tranny in your truck…

Oh, I almost forgot… There’s f-bodies making 1000rwhp/ftbls of torque on 4l80e’s with just a shift kit :wink:

It’s okay to be jealous wayne.

w/e the fuck it is 4l65billione shits still gonna loose to ol stroke.

Whatever both trucks make is gonna get stomped out by a big (er) turboed tdi wagon!!!

Why you hating on me Wayne???

This is the hate on KrazyKid thread for doing dumb shit to his Jetta… We’re suppose to be diesel buddies :slight_smile:

all talk, could be a fast kidnapper van though.

yeahhh but you wagon isnt going to be pullin a 30’ car hauler and 2 cars on said trailer!

WHO SAYS IM NOT DUDE!!! I AM

4L85e

EIGHTY FIVE

EIGHTFIVE

No soccer mom vehicle ever had an 80 or 85.

you are wrong… I saw a silver Town&Cuntree with a 4L85E in it.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl It was a 4L80e and I saw it go through a traffic circle and almost lose the sliding door due to said transmission.

:rofl :rofl :rofl I am dying right now.

and Petard I’ll tow that raggedy wagon right to the junk yard in the bed of ol stroke. stay out my fast lane fool!!!

LOL I can still smell the ATF! hahahaha

Coal rollin’ buddiez!?!?!?

BWAHAHAHAHA, the door still isn’t aligned right because of that… :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

All talk dz nutz… First thing I’m gonna do with all that torque is point the van at your anus hole and drive right thru it, like Mcfuckingn1gnogdonalds y0.

you WONT TOW ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WOn’t CATCH ME biTCH

that vans gonna be perfect for carrying tons of candy for the little kiddies.