Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta Track Car

Just put a 02M in it and stop this nonsense.

I will never ever ever put an 02M into this car… Just to spite Brett! ROFL… JK, brett is a great dude now that I got to spend some time with the guy.

Just wait till I drop the trans break and lift the tires. (or blow the rear end) :ahh

Once again, you’re retarded.

nahh kidd I got this…

I have all the measurements based off crank center for the SBC 90deg (standard GM bellhousing) and the 1.8T, 1.9 TDI, 2.0, (all the same) measurements off crank center. measured the crank face to input shaft on a small bock and the powerglide here. now all I need to do is overlay both bolt hole patterns on some 6061 and mill it out. that will get me the mating surface for the bell and the block perfectly concentric crank vs input shaft. , then all I need is the difference from the crank mounting face from the VW and the Chevy motor, thickness of the flexplate and the distance between the flexplate to a reference point inside the transmission bellhousing (end of input shaft)… compute all that and that tells me the thickness of the adapter I need for the crank. Which can be off quite a bit I read depth wise. up to 3/16th of an inch I hear? To engage the converter to the pump. if thats true it makes the machine work even easier. then wack the hole in the adapter plate for the starter as per the measurements on the GM 90 deg layout and I can use a standard boat anchor chevy starter and what ever tooth flexplate fits in there correctly.

Essentially making the vw motor and crank into a small block chevy. So all over the counter parts can be used.

Wait, did I tell you you’re retarded? That’s not what I meant… Really I meant to say, you’re retarded.

+rep because I lol’d.

omg… youre nuts mike, but i do believe ive told you this many of times before

I love my buddys!

Just wait, it will happen.

Chris you have the left, Steve the right and John can push you boys on the swing all day long.

MMM… Bagged Duramax Expresss… Do it.

This will happen!

Need to come up with a good plate for it now.:thumbup

The van will be at my cousins… He’s going down with me to pick it up.

I will be tuning said duramin with HP t00nerz for big smoke.

:excited

:eek

Durmax express van new hotwheels chariot?? Noicee

:number1

Word. LMM equipped Express FTW!

/ 2011 racecarz tow twuck.

dumped, laying frame, rollin coal, towin big boy toyz.

Dpf delete I hope

Lol obviously.

Why are the vans derated to 250hp?? Da f