all sorts of winning last night

so i was loading the daytona yesterday and this bright feller riding a newer red cbr walks out of humpys bar and decides to ride his bike on the sidewalk and as he does this for some reason he gets really close to the curb slows down and tips the bike on top of himself onto central ave during traffic. this idiot was lucky no one ran him over… he must have been tanked off his ass… he couldnt pick the bike up to save his life a woman stop and helped him pick it up. his biked looked really fucked up and i hope his leg is too, this idiot deserves much more then he got… sry for the shitty pic its all i could take at the moment

:Idiots

La who za her.

Shoulda bought a motard.

La who za her.

Shoulda bought a motard.

drinking and riding is suicidal

I rode my bike from the driveway into the garage once while I was tipsy and almost lost it lol

glad to see he had enough sense to push it home. But having the helmet on his head, and probably the key in the tripple… is still DWI. Same as sleeping off the night in your car with the key in the ign.

smarter person would have left it or called for a friend and a truck.

you can get a dwai for just sitting in your car drunk in a parking lot as long as the key is on your person

yeeeepppppp thats why i always cab it home or call someone to pick my drunk ass up

wow. some people think they are invisable.

Invincible.

thanks for the correction.