Don't fucking drink and drive

I hear the same shit every week from my command. This weekend, my friend’s ex-husband rear-ended a jeep on his fucking motorcycle after leaving a bar, drunk, and was killed instantly- now I have to deal with his fucking stupidity because she is sad as fuck since they were still friends and he basically raised her son for 8 years. Whatever, it’s none of you’re problems, but don’t fucking drive drunk!

Sorry to hear.

What kind of motorcycle?

not sure, but i think it was a harley… he laid it down twice in the parking lot and nobody could stop him from leaving apparently… he made it less than 3 miles before splattering his shit in the highway off the ass end of a jeep after peeling out of the parking lot in a cloud of tire smoke… basically, fuck him, he deserves what he got, but i’m mainly pissed about what it did to people who knew him, his daughter, my friend (who was his ex-wife and friend), her son, etc… try to drink and drive around me, i fucking dare ANY of you

Sucks how it affects your personal life indirectly…

Some people just don’t learn till its too late like this guy, others learn after about 10k in fines and lawyer fees.

Sorry you have to deal with his stupidity but I’m glad he only killed himself.

Unreal how people think they are superman when drunk, I worked with a guy that told me how his friends best friend went on a cruise this past year and ended up at a bar on his Harley got wasted, had his keys taken away by his friends that cared got put in a cab to go home and when he got there took his spare keys and took a cab back to his bike only to run into the back of a car and die less then a mile from the bar!!! I mean come on this guy was home already!!! I’m sry to hear that this is affecting your life as much as it is

I was gonna ask what was up with her off f.b updates . Stupid people man . My bro is one of them , as he just got his 4th ! My brother is headed upstate shortly .

Don’t even like to drive if I’ve had a couple, not worth the risk or the DUI

Damn dude. I am sorry for the shit your dealing with, but like you said, he was a fucking idiot for what he did, and now everyone around him has to deal with it. The attitude you have over is is justified, and I totally agree with you. You are a damn good person man, just do what you gotta do.

Holy shit k.k and I agree again lol . The end of the world is comin

Thanks guys.

We have allways agreeded deep down inside… you are just finally coming out of the closet that you agree with me the whole time.

hahahaha :rofl

Update: Funeral was Friday. Come to find out, he was being chased by some skank he was messing around with. Skull cap helmet had all of the DOT padding removed. He was thrown approximately 250ft. from the bike upon impact. The vehicle he rear-ended was travelling 37mph and he clipped the left rear corner as he was looking over his shoulder back at the girl who was chasing him. Pretty sure he was travelling in excess of 90mph. Charges have had to be pressed against several of his family members and friends for theft of his possessions from his house without permission from his immediate family.