all these great hockey players on here. Time to put money where mouth is!

LOL i was thinking about it man but it was so cold trying to get your tire off that hockey was the last thing i was thinking about. Hummmm I dont even know where half of my equipment is. I think i sold some of it but i think i still have my jofa helmet,tackla pants,graf skates,humm wow its been along time.ummm shingards,cup, and easton gloves, The only thing i dont have is shoulder pads cause my friend needed them. Might be something to think about or get back into.

yah it was pretty cold outside. I think I left 3 of the lug nuts in your tool case haha! I had to drive to walmart wtih 2 lugs on the tire and pick up 3 more. It felt like it was 15 degrees outside.

Lol it was def cold. Hockey was nice and fun but got to be to expensive. I gave that type of skating up for this.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/glik.jpg

peeping tom?

pretending to be a black dude?

you dont need shoulder pads. i dont wear them anymore

my ice skating skillz blow

what the hell is that molasses sniffer

Last time i checked i was black. :dunno:

the trick is called a fishbrain .lol

But back on topic. Is anyone seriously going to try??

prob not

you guys are all pussies…I will be there over summer without a doubt

wow, i’m suprised this thread hasn’t got locked down already…

put some skates on my fat ass and I’d demolish all of you bitches.

where did you used to play sam?

:rofl:

Tikes and Tots Nursery

well whats the deal with this thing?
more info

dont you have to pass to make the nailers?

but that is :offtopic: . this is stupid. you dont go from sitting on pittspeed to walking on the nailers. look at their roster, it shows what team those guys played for prior to going to the nailers. they all came from OHL or unh or umass or somewhere rediculous… no bladerunners pick up league on there.
the NFL combine is coming up in a few weeks, i’m probably going to skip this nailers thing and just go for that instead.