allgo5.0...if you were smart...

Adam, if you were anything short of smart, and wanted to actually go fast…you would buy this Notch back…

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1311704-1993-turbo-lsx-coupe-6-speed-dsg.html#post13669411

Let the flaming begin!!

SICK

That car is fucking badass. I love everything about it. If both my cars would sell I’d scoop it!

H22 swap>

that thing is a solid 9 second car…badass!

and this one is for Kramer…

ls1 Miata

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1308202-ls1-mazda-miata.html

omg i want, car is so perfect. the color, wheels cage drie train…so sick

found a vid of car on youtube b4 wheels were black

I hate seeing a Ford with a Chevy motor in it.

Why not just build a Mullet bodystyle Camaro instead of a Mustang?

gm drivetrain (minus rear end) for the fucking win

fox body notch sooo light and good rear ftw

HUGE WIN PJAYB

I dont see an IROC weighing much more than a Mustang and you can get a 9" for one

shut up PJB. He drives his.

/thread/

iroc is 220-300lbs heavier then gt, its longer and so on

plus they are ugly as shit.

lol i like em but a notch gets my vote too…well wait, bone stock factory floor, any year iroc over certain gt’s for sure. some gt’s came lookn cornier then all hell

Ive driven mine a bit lately and my brother had it out tonight too.
If I was ever home on a weekend Id drive it more often.
Theres nothing wrong with the way it runs at all but its a pig on gas and driving 46 or so miles round trip to work and back gets expensive.

And if I wanted aids to go with it Id walk into waterworks backwards. Fuck those swaps!

people are doing those swaps for a reason my man! and they are becoming more popular!

if you have been watching pinks all out lately, the last few episodes have been with GM swapped fords in the finals…

So awesome. Sometime I wish I didn’t have so much $ dumped into my chassis/shell so I could sell it real quick and pick up a stock Miata, then slowly collect LS1 swap parts :rofl

More power to em, you’ll never see me do it though. People are just stupid and want the easy way out and think you have to go chevy to do so. A properly built ford(key word properly, most are idiots) will run right with a chevy.