Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is.....

Nah im not gonna start rapping some Jay-z. Sorry.

Hey everyone, my names Garett. I heard about the site through my buddy Mikey from school , hes got the white kouki w/ the cf hood. Ive been lurkin’ for awhile just reading as much as i can about Nissan’s. I was on here formally as grod. You might have seen some posts by my about 300zx’s. After much saving and researching i chose to import a Silvia instead of the Fairlady. I imported my car through ONI-JDM. Much thanks goes out to Mitch for helping me find what i was looking for within my price range! I probably wont be driving it this year since it will probably land sometime in late november or early december. Most likely just save it for the spring. Anywayz, hopefully i can get out to some TNC meets this year and get to know everyone. If not this year, il be going to the meets in the spring with my Silvia . So ya, just saying hi to everyone. Look forward to meeting you all.

Garett

"shit

of course, so heres some pics of the Silvia.:R

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff288/garettzimmer/whites13.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff288/garettzimmer/sr20det.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff288/garettzimmer/insidedriver.jpg

What kinda wheels? That car looks DAMN mint yet another on from Mitch at ONI JDM, nice job boys. Store it for the winter doing the needed fluid changes and get it all ready for summer!

To be honest with you, im not entirely sure! LOL :S

When the car comes il prob get a tune up and change all oils. Then park it and just take it around the block a few times every month to keep it moving. In the spring il decide ultimatly the cars fate… drifter, dd, show or time attack. Hey mayb il do it all…if my budget allows it! …pssshh ya right!!!

They look baller, Bee*R B5 replicas Mitch? I would suggest take a good look at the car, see what your facing. Read up on parts, bugs, issue’s and shops locally that can help you out if needed. The other main thing is to find out something to distract you for those days, weeks and months you will be staring at your car in the garage knowing you can’t/shouldn’t drive it…a gf helps :wink:

yea, thats what i was thinking. I searched the net and the most similar ones were the Bee*R B5 rims. However they have just one 5 bolt pattern. My rims seem to have two patterns. So ya there the closest i found. Replica’s im guessing. Yea, i hear what your saying. Realistically the car is gonna be my summer DD. I am probably gonna take it to the CSCS at Cayuga and do some time attack just to get a better feel for it when driven aggressivly. Might also enter it in some shows just for the hell of it!

I would drift it, but i got a nice subaru to do some winter drifting. Alot less expensive and forgiving when you crash into a snowbank! lol

hahah no worries man Drift is just a trend. I would suggest giving it a try and all but don’t go overboard like some people do for attention. If you want some nice audio done, I can hook you up with a top quality shop promise, lemme know. This guy does everything from subs,deck,tweets,amps,screens,rims,tires,alarms and more little stuff. I could see your car competing in small shows since it looks crazy clean. I gotta clean my engine bay and wetsand some small shit over the winter. I wish I had more garage space.

Yea drifting seems pretty fun and all but just too expensive for me at this time in my life. I dont plan on doing too much audio though. I actually prefer to drive without music when im in a nice car. But the car comes with a cd player so i might as well spend a bit and upgrade the speakers. The car doesn’t have any back seats either, i guess due to the roll cage installation, so I plan on building my own enclosure back there. Its gonna slope down from where the top of the seats would be to about half way down the seat where it will go flat. Kinda like the 2 seater 300zx. I always wanted a 2-seater car so im just gonna make it one myself! Il prob throw a sub or two in the enclosure eventually so i will keep your link in mind when the time comes.

I noticed your from Bolton too. Not too far from me, i used to live in the Weston and Lawrence area of Toronto but moved up north recently. Im kinda in between King City and Nobleton. Nice area with lots of open roads. Maybe once i get my car we could go for a cruise around the area or something.

I got bored of the nice car cruising in about 2 weeks. Give me a better location we can cruise for sure man. I know that both those places are near me so we can do it up, I know another Skyline in Bolton as well, one in Valleywood and some other area guys for a meet. If your interested in show and shine, seriously you can contact me.

Yea, well im getting ahead of myself now! Once, i get the car and am driving it in the spring il start to think about show and shines. Till then im just gonna bask in all its glory. It took a year of working with toilets,saving and a Camaro getting totalled to get this far so im happy as it is now.

hey man. awsome rid. you should come out with us to some events next year and stay away from mikey lol jokin. glad to have you around.

cheers,

Mikey and Dan(Osad):{ just a fair warning

Go **** yourself.

I boost cars. I kinda like dat silvia y0… where u say u live againz son?

haha alright, read it again, feel free to sit in the miles of forests with some binoculars. But really, if you were referring to my post in the myths of Vlad thread I was screwing around at the end. In retrospect, i know it was kinda lame! lol Plus im just trying to get acquainted with everyone. Jeez get a sense of humor! anyways, its good to meet ya Osad:R

…and i wonder why TomS14 warned me about you?!

cause he drives a big bird.

welcome to the boards!

I wasn’t referring to anything since I dont read anything on this site, I kinda just come on and talk some smack, then leave. GREAT to meet you too :smiley:

He warned you because I’m gay.

Oh and when I said go **** yourself, I was referring to TomS14… I’ve never met that guy, but he seems quite faggish…

They’d be the perfect item!

Ouch dude I take that as in insult…:mad:

I believe those were my intentions…