Alpine's BS about moving the LG meet

Thanks for the clarification. We were all scratching our heads trying to figure out what he meant!

Alpine is your Cobalt an SS?

LS

People pay to go to the Saratoga State Park Meet last 2 years. Good turnout both times. Organize your own meet at LG…

I will when the time comes. It’ll prob be locked/moved within a half hour anyway :rofl

I dont get why you want to change things? LG, especially in the summer is full of cars and car events therefore a parking lot meet is not hated or frowned upon by “locals” or law enforcement… Theres food and drinks 2 feet away, lots of parking and free… I ordered pizza for everyone and the pizza guy delivered right to the spot no problems and was a real good time… Why would you bother changing something that theres nothing wrong with?

Ur a fucking goon if u think their was an issue with locals and gang threats…did u even go last year? Funny that ALL of us that went have no idea what your talking about… including some s2000’s, and the owner of one was talking to the guy with the most n/a hp truck up their… And had some highway runs with the guys own son…seriously i have no idea where you got this gang issue from. I agree with tt… Who cares about fl when we are in lil ole upstate ny…

When he said lake george gang it reminded me of this lolol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs1Z9Kf0dTw&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL0953D557CF4748C0[/ame]

“where u from playa?”

“The streets”

“what streets”

“Da maliBOO!”

Lake George is ghetto as fuck. I’ve almost been sliced 5 times at Capri pizza.

lmfao

Can someone post up that Il donate 5 dollars to the pjb seat fund.Thanks in advance

The classifieds mod

There must be a little rust hole in our trash can you are peeking out of. :rofl

Something like that

Feel free to frequent the trash more often and make new trashy threads seeing as how all my threads have to be approved by a mod.