alternator fuse keeps popping

ok so i replaced the alternator and battery and still the alternator fuse pops when im about to drive…does anyone know what it can be??

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

its a 97 honda civic factory motor wire harness never been touched

ground or battery cable is grounding.

i checked the battery cable and nothing is touching and we checked the grounds…i was told from ht to remove the bracket from the intake manifold to the block that sometimes a wire touches the bracket…

what do you really mean when u say battery cable is grounding??(i know its a dum question)

he means the battery cable touches some metal and causes a short in the system causing the fuse to pop.

Did you rewire your Main power and Grounds? If so, check the crimps on the wire ends or bolt points see if they are loose on the wire.

There is a short somewhere.

Was this happening before you replaced the alternator? or after you replaced the alternator?

If it happened after you replaced the alternato, i would assume the alternator is not the correct one?
If it happened before you replaced the alternator, i would of check the wiring.

it’s the harness underneath the manifold rubbing on the bracket for the intake. it’s a black and yellow wire and it has rubbed through. have you also been having speedo/tach issues?