Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Amazing episode but oh yeah that would have been great.

I like the “oh were gonna tar and feather the shit out of her later”

Dee is so sexy in this episode.

such a good episode i watched it this morning at like 6am before i went to work.

Not one of their best episodes…but still pretty funny. I liked the part “would you like spot of tea?” “yeeeeaeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhssssssssss”

P.S. You guys know the Mac (Rob McElhenney) and Sweet Dee (Kaitlin Olson) are married in Real Life?

Yep, a little fun fact from IMDB

Dennis is also married in real life to the coffee shop waitress on the show (I’m too lazy to look up their names).

Its Charlie who is married to the Coffee Shop Waitress… not Dennis. I find her so sexy!!!

:word: - the sexy part of it

Best thing about that is the The Gang dances their asses off episode lol

Yeah that is a great one…

Season 3 is the best imho, but 4 can still catch it in my book with a few more great episodes.

this episode is great! “WHY DOES HE KEEP SPITTING IN MY MOUTH? WHO IS THIS MAN!?” hahahah

Crap, I typed the wrong name.

This week was decent but the season finale looks absolutely amazing…

They’re bringing back Day Man baby

Tonight should be EPIC…if you havent watched the show you will probably be confused…but it should be classic.

I cant wait for season 4 to be out on DVD already.

Bravo…Brilliant…hahahaha

haha that was pretty decent

About to watch now

“You keep using that word but I’m not convinced you know what it means”

I always burst out laughing when I see Fark/Internet cliches land in shows.

So much fucked in this episode. From the child molestation to the rape to the “Charlie, I have mace”. Loved it.

Yeah great way to cap off the season…

I hate saying this seeing that a month ago I was OBSESSED with the show but I think the type of humor is getting a little old for me. I really thought that this episode was going to be epic but it was just that same old edgy endless gay potty humor that I expected it to be.

Dont get me wrong, I laughed a lot at this episode but the show is almost getting old to me… I feel every episode is the same.

It hurt me so much to type that out but does anyone feel this way too???

please exit the thread. the door is on the left.

I know… like I said it hurt so much… I still love the show, it just dosent do it for me as much as it did

Oh and where were the McPoyles all season???

Its the one great thing of my week…i am saddened its over.

Cant wait til next year.