Am I just seeing things in a new light? Or...

I like cars.

How about you?

Im down for a beer tomorrow night. Pick me up say 8ish.

Yo don’t tease me. Aren’t you in Iraq?

Off the top of my head.

Been drag racing ever since I had my first car…

Turn wrenches with my friends…

Been known to do a bit of street racing…

actively post on a few other car forums…

I have been going to UBRF/NYSpeed meets since wayyyy back…

But like I said I was just curious since we were discussing the mods actual involvement in anything automotive :slight_smile:

cutting people down is fun. especially when they are a good sport and hassle me back.

IE: all the fbody drama from the past. I love those guys!

Gotta love that F-body drama :slight_smile:

IN FACT… i don’t think i would be friends with bill/jesse/pat/chuck/LZ if it wasn’t for all the hate on the boards.

Sorry. I guess I’ve still got that knot in my panties…

…I like cars, but I don’t choose to spend money unnecessarily on them right now. I got into autocrossing a bit this past summer and really enjoyed it. I think I raced in 3 events and attended novice school. I may race a few times this coming summer in my wifes '03 Protege ES 5MT, if not I will at least be there taking pics, bumming rides, etc. FWIW I do all my own work on our cars. I grew up with motorcycles, working old Hondas and Beemers mostly. I haven’t had one in a few years, again putting my money elsewhere. Lastly, in general I just like all things automotive. I like learning.

So no I’m not trying to pretend to be the kind of guy who spends his nights wrenching in the garage, working on a project car, etc. I would love to be and have a lot of respect for the knowledge and talent of guys who are, but my time and money goes elsewhere right now. I have a mortgage, an entry level engineer’s salary, and am in part time MBA school.

I’ve never been to a track day or anything like that, but intend to go this summer if it’s normal for people to be there who aren’t driving?

Yes but its nice place to visit this time of year. Maybe you should just come here and we can have some local brew. Im sorry for teasing ill make sure i deliver next time. :frowning:

Aight. Raincheck it is. :tup:

F-body drama was solid for some time but alot of that was because the abuse was mostly put to a few members that were complete tools IMO and i didnt feel bad as they would bring it upon themselves. Where did they go anyhow? This new type where there are a ton of people constantly trying to cut eachother down is lame IMO. Also i want parody threads i find them funny. That is all. Oh and free Beck.

Shut up camaros suck fag

Please elaborate on the scented candles thing or whatever it was. I always wanted to know the story.

Are you talking about the story I previously posted???

I missed it?? There was lots of allusion, but I never read the actual thing?? I’d love to, as this is getting boring!:baby:

Lets say there was some skinny loser F-body owner who tucked his pants into his socks…

Lets just call him Jeeves…

Well on a number of occasions other F-body owners has broken up with their girlfriends…

Then Jeeves shows up and gives these girls a candles in some lame attempt to hit on them and possibly get some ass for once in his pathetic life…

and each time he fails horribly…

I thought this had only happened one time…but in a conversation with another person it came to our attention that he also tried this with their ex…

We seem to see a sad pattern forming here.

FUCKING LOL

“Hey baby I got you some fine ass yankee candles. i want to drip hot wax from them onto your nipples. Lets do it baby…”

They do suck. I fucking hate them. F-bodys are such piles of shit and all members that have one should be banned and consider cutting.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH thats story will never get old. I hope i see him so i can make fun of him in person hahahaha.