Am I just seeing things in a new light? Or...

is he wrong? can i post the poll?:argue:

there was a poll and rubicant locked it.

:gay:

lol

It’s not you.

And, can I have my user title changed to “I can has Ignore Button”?

Ive talked plenty of shit
iv seen a lot of people in person
no ones ever really seamed to care

case in point: pass mcgrass
i said TONS of shit online
i met him at 87foxgt’s 4th of July party
we talked
he asked where i got my bottle of molson
i sent him over to the ice bucket to get one of my beers
we talked more while drinking my beer
done

i think the reason this board ISN’T civil is BECAUSE its local (mostly)

we fight like family around here knowing that - for the most part - we can come back and ask for help if we need it.

if we all took this shit serious, no one would ever get a response to their threads that were actually helpful

I agree, I’ve gotten into many fights on here, but I’m sure both me and the other person realize it’s the interweb and it doesn’t mean shit. Hell, TheKID and myself had a huge shit fit and I talked a ton of shit to him. But we finally met up and raced and he’s actually a cool guy, no problems at all since.

It’s just a message board on the internet. Way too many people get bent way too easy.

thats basically what I’m saying, thank you tho.

i didn’t see you @ that party :frowning:

:lol: I thought I just changed it for you. Apparently not. I wonder what I did?

Let me know if anyone has a custom title that doesn’t make sense! :rofl:

We all realize that’s what you do every time someone tries to talk about your little brainchild classifieds revision, you don’t need to show us pictures of it.

This is generally pretty true in my opinion. I’m going to call ILC a fag all day long, but when I see him in person… well I’m going to call him a fag then also. Maybe everyone else views it as hostile

( or as a noob described me, violent )

But it’s all good.

There are some people that carry their grudges into the real world, like jesse, but it’s not much to worry about.

i’d love to go back and see all the threads where we decided it would NEVER be adictatorship, and that was what is wrong with UBRF and thats why users hated the mods on ubrf

at this point i think its a pride thing, matt and rick know that MAYBE in a PERFECT world thier system would be better, they know they put time into it, but they don’t want to admit it sucks and everyone hates it

Everyone is thinking that =P

There are just more stupid members, more opportunity to flame, more chances to read an ass thread, etc.

Maybe the forum should be invite only, or trial based, or something.

i love this, it’s so entertaining.

is this the beginning of the end?

http://www.agal-gz.org/blogues/media/The%20Doors%20Jim%20Morrison%20(1)_01.jpg

Morrison says “this is the end.”

Question: How to ruin a perfectly good forum…
Answer: Let Rx3 moderate a forum like nazi Germany

:lol:

Fucking dot

“Woe is me. I now know what a Jew in a Nazi concentration camp feels like. The writing is on the wall. I am left with no choice but to leave this place and never come back.”

Have patience with the classifieds. Do you really think they’re going to be left as-is when everybody hates them?

Quit cutting each other down. It’s winter, we all have cabin fever, deal with it. I’ll work the knot out of my panties too.

Just fucking chill.

:sigh: Fucking hell… Who wants to grab a beer tomorrow night?

So im a bit curious…How exactly are you involved in anything automotive?

Do you off road your Nissan?

Edit: I am not being a dick I was just wondering because we were discussing mods involvement in anything automotive the other day.