Am I losing it? I think I want another MR2...

So, I sold my daily driver 1993 MR2 to Luke L on here a while back. Mostly bec. I felt “wrong” driving an MR2 in the winter, plus he’s just a killer dude and passionate car guy, and he wanted it in the worst way. After that I bought an Integra. A little civility in my normally uncivil car world. I was so bored with it, I sold it after barely 2 months. Now I have the S60 R. I absolutely love it, I really do. But, there’s something magical to me about MR2’s. I can’t fully explain it.

But I think I want another one…

:ohnoes:

find one that’s already rusting so then u wont feel bad about it

this is how i feel with e30s. I have a huge gay love for them. oh wait…

you already have a nice one…that u have exactly the way you want.

Drive the volvo…drive the MR2…drive the Lotus.

THe biggest joy for me in having a toy car or 2 is the enjoyment of driving them as an option/luxury.

I think it would lose its appeal to be oversaturated with a certain type of car.

MR2’s are nice cars to roll out in like on a weekend. Its like me and DSM’s, idk why but i found myself back.

Joe, The MR2 you sold me is about as Perfect as you can get for a BONE stock OEM '93 with >100K. However, The '91 you have is, IMO, is even better then that, Truly.

Finish the 91. After that you will have what you have been waiting for this whole time. Then it is up to me to get mine up to par with yours :slight_smile:

Take a hot shower, get yours put back together (I AM MORE THAT WILLING TO PUT IN LONG HOURS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN), then drive to Bear Mountain with me October 10th for the biggest MR2 meet on the East Coast.

Dude, you are always welcome to stop by and take it for a rip.

bear mountain nj?

i might have to stop in for that!