Proud Owner (93 MR2)

First off I must give a lot of credit/props to Joe (91MR2) for being a stand up guy. I have never had a smoother deal. Anyone who has dealt with him I am sure will say the same. I bought this car from him this weekend and he was definitely sad to see it go. Don’t worry buddy, it has gone to a good home.

I must say this MR2 is in amazing condition. The only “issue” is the paint in some small spots but that is an easy fix IMO…it is going to be a fun ride.

Yeah, I’ve seen this car before. It was definitely clean.

I don’t understand why Joe sold this for an Integra… Doesn’t seem like “him” at all. A teg is WAY too practical.

PS: I’ll help w/ any motorswap. :slight_smile:

^ Thanks. I appreciate the offer. I am still doing a LOT of research.

I feel bad he got rid of it, seriously - he loves this car, but he still has his 91 and the Espirt…IDK.

cool buy. yea it is def a great car.

:tup: to joe for being so steeeeezy

Nice car, I’ve always had a thing for these cars.

Luke, I’m thrilled you bought it, I can’t think of a better home for the car.

I feel in having my '91 MR2, I didn’t really “need” another MR2, and it was too nice to deserve me daily driving it in winter. I got the Integra, bec. I knew the 2 previous owners, and it has been maintained IMMACULATELY. Plus, I’ve been missing not having a Honda. The Integra gives me tons of comfort, reliability, and just enough practicality. Plus I was able to buy it straight cash, after selling the MR2. No car payments is a nice feeling…

good deal! use it wisely.

Bah! Congrats

Beautiful car, how much did you end up snaggin it for pm me if you want to keep it private. Ive always been looking for a clean mr and want to know what to pay.

^ I will say this shell is easily worth 6,500 in my book. If you know what you want in an MR2 (ie: Fixer upper, turbo monster, track project, etc…) then you can get a narrow(er) price range. This is an unmolsted, t-top, 93 chassis (Desirable year for suspension). Turbo is worth more to most. I wanted the NA.

Nice ride :tup:

Paint, wheels, cruise and pick up bitches with the t-tops down son.

Nice pickup, always loved these cars. I almost picked one up about 4 years ago and I really wish that I would have!!!

Nice purchase.

Please tell me you live with a GF that has cats and not that
you live alone with cats and put that cat house thing in your front window?

:smiley:

neat!

Nothing wrong with having a cat as long as its under 3 cats. Those cat ladies with like 15 cats in their house is disgusting.

I see a dog too… so I will think of it as a toy for his dog :slight_smile:

haha no joke.

Any plans for this car?

Oh, he’s got plans. It will be done right too, I’m looking forward to Luke getting this car where it deserves to be!

Looks to be in great shape.

I have always had a thing for these cars.