Am I missing something for my swap?

Hey Guys,

Before I venture into tearing the car apart then figure out something is missing Id like to make sure I have/will have everything.

CAR: 95 S14 auto

PARTS:
S14 SR20 + 5spd
Intake piping
S14 MAF (dont have yet)
FMIC Intercooler & piping
Igniter (dont have yet)
MBC
Wiring harness
Downpipe
CAT (is the length going to be the same as the KA one or do I need a different cat?)
Radiator hose
Oil & coolant

Clutch pedal assembly
Master clutch cylinder
Clutch line
manual tranny bracket (dont have yet)
tranny mount (dont have yet)
Manual driveshaft

Am I missing anything else? My other concern is do most of the SR motors come with all the vacuum lines intact or will I have to supply my own and figure out where they go? How about the power steering lines, are they a bolt on affair or do I need to modify/get different ones?

Thanks

the cat is the same thing for KA / SR

is your turbo extension and downpipe aftermarket?

going to 3" stainless is easiest before you do the swap rather than afterwards

Turbo extension will be stock for now but the downpipe and exhaust will be 3inch. Thanks Bing.

tranny mount should be under the tranny (attached), so to should the tranny bracket (for the downpipe?). The vacuum will likely not be there, but they aren’t that hard to figure out.

Find the online FSM, I think I posted the link in tech. section.

It’s not a tranny mount, it’s a tranny crossmember

Don’t forget about a hotpipe and blow off valve
Heater Hoses

umm… can’t think of anything else off the top of my head.

don’t need heaterhoses for an S14 SR

if you cant find an S14 SR MAFS I would reccomend spending the money for a Z32 mafs and buying an S-AFC or something, S14 SR MAFS are pretty hard to find (I couldn’t find one) and nothing else that I’m aware of works on it without issues.

My car ran like a lumpy dirty slut when I was using an S13 mafs, it ran but it wasn’t pretty, it died just after it started and it was pig rich. Good luck man its a really easy swap if you have the harness taken care of… well except for the part where you have to pull teh dash to change the wiring harness. That part kinda sucks.

Truth be told, I DO have a Z32 MAFS and a SAFCII but I just wanted to get the car running properly stock before I played with any sort of fuel control. I have the option of sending the ECU to JWT for a flash but Id rather wait until I get bigger injectors to send it away. I may just have to go with the Z32MAFS and SAFC from the start.

DAMMIT so the entire dash does have to come out eh. I was hoping to tear out the harness without having to tear it all apart…oh well. As for the harness I will have one here to simply swap out so I dont have to wait to ship the sucker back and forth. Now all I need is a someones garage to do it in :slight_smile: My downtown TO backyard isnt exactly the greatest place to try a motor swap.