amazing honda crash ! check this out

go onto racepa.com click on forum and go down to auto x, click on link that says thank god he is alive. i have never seen someone walk away from a wreck this bad. and the bmw prob can be fixed. the civic not so lucky

um. no. shut the fuck up

wow so you have no life. besides having 27k posts. how many of them were intelligent? im guessing not to many since all you can do is talk shit. go get a job or something you fucking asshole. no reason you should have posted what you did. thats lame and childish grow the fuck up you fuck head

LOL. I am at work asshole.

Link the vid. nobody here is going to go on a scavenger hunt to another website to see a honda crash.

That wreck is my good friend Chris Buntrock. The accident occurred in his EK Civic, which he’s autocrossed very successfully in ST (and in FSP now) for the last five years.

Chris is OK, survived with stitches and bruises…had to be cut from the car.

http://www.racepa.com/content/index.php?topic=7239.0

haha well i would if i was at home. im at work myself and my work comp is pentium 2 and would take me 5 hrs to do that lol slow ass shit tower, when i get home i will tho for sure its bad

hey dyingwish thanks for the help and yea i am glad chris is ok even tho i dont know him i seen the pics on racepa and couldnt believe he walked away. amazing! do you go to beaver run ect for auto x?

I do. I autocross with Steel Cities region SCCA www.steelcities-scca.com, and North Hills Sports Car Club www.nhscc.org .

do you know chris braunlic? he races that neon

what car do you run?

see, that wasnt hard…

Steve, that looks nuts. that turn is crazy down there where he wrecked

Glad Chris is ok ,but the car really wasnt bad till they cut off the roof!

I’ve known Buntrock for years. He is a really nice guy and a hell of a driver. Its a shame it happened to him. But I’m just glad he’s still ok and walking around after all of that. Whats crazy was his 4 race wheels with hoosiers mounted were in the back of the car and lived through all of that.

damn glad he is ok

I know, I’ve driven that turn a brazillion times. Shit happens when you least expect it I guess.

wild. thanks for posting an actual link unlike some people!

OH OH OHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOH CHECKOUT THIS STORYJ!!L!L>>!!!

google “who fucking cares” and look down about 1/2 way and then click on the Bonzai Buddy Icon and give your Credit card number and click OK and then shoot yourself in the face.!!>!..1.11

. FAG

Is this the same guy that beefed it into the berm at North Park a few weeks ago? Spun out and went into the knoll by the sidewalk around the pool’s fence near the far end of the lot.

:rofl:

haha.

:love:s0nny:love:

Zach, yea I think so. I didn’t see it but heard about it later. His car was fine from that it just dislocated a under tray. Chris’s car & mine share roughly the same setup. Which involves a huge rear bar and high spring rates to get the car to rotate easier. The downside is you leave the door open to drifto action when you least expect it.