amazon royal purple deal

Ive been running rp 5w30 with the bg moa and a rp filter (I change both the oil and filter every 5000 miles…ill switch to something different once I run out of rp

The moa is prolly saving it ! That shit is amazing . My last motor I ran it every oil change after 2 1/2 years of abuse and countless nitrous bottles the bearings cyl walls stc showed zero wear . I ran either rottela 15/40 with moa or cen pe co race 20/50 oil with moa only .

what is the cost of bg synthetic 5w-30?

I think it’s like 5/6 a qt , we only have it in 4 gal boxes

that works for me…ill swing by next month and buy a box…rp will do for now…i figure it’s gotta be better than whatever goldsteins was putting in the motor.

ill say it again… RP is junk.

but the commerical says its good :rofl

my dumb ass fell for the marketing, and a lot of the tests and reviews i’ve seen online say it is good, but as previously mentioned by slowmarro i’ve read that it breaks down quickly under high heat…so my next oil change will be with bg oil…i may also switch to bg gear oil for the diffs but im not sure if that would be ok (jeep says use 75w140 for the diffs and bg is 75w90), the jeep hass been on moa since i bought it (49000 miles) so im not too worried as i’ve only done 1 rp oil change so far, and im at 96000 miles now and it runs like the day i bought it.

Have zero worries about the diffs !

i got you on the dif fluid let me know how much u want and ill get you a price and on the oil too, im good friends with a bg rep and he gives me pretty awesome prices

edit… i have the 75w140 in bulk from bg

johntheoilguy :confused:

redline diff fluids are what ive used.

ill run as much bg fluid as i can…as i have yet to see a single downside to their entire line.

I even run there trans fluid in my Camaro when it runs . Shit is great

$125 plus tax for a 5 gallon box of 5w30 thats what he charges me and just let me know if u want the diff fluid and the ps flush kit :slight_smile: shit i should start selling this stuff haha

JEEP TAKES MOPARS ATF+4 bullshit fluid, bg says that theres meets/exceeds requirements for the atf+4 so i may run that next time i do the tranny fluid…t-case takes the same shit so i may switch to bg in that as well…the power steering system uses atf+4 so why not…fuck it im just going to submerge the vehicle in a tank full of every bg fluid there is.

I’ll be in touch in a month or so (when funds permit).

thats all my cars trucks bikes and snowmobiles run

Same I use BG in everything. However when it comes to motor oil I stick with mobil or rotella dino oils and MOA additive.