Ambit Energy - Save some money on utilities

lots of misinformation in this.

-N-grid doesn’t own the power, they own the delivery.
-Ambit is not a fixed rate
-N-grid actually charges you a small charge every month for not telling them where you want your power coming from, so by switching you save this every month right off the bat.

ive been using ambit for like 2 years now. isnt a scam

http://www.kingtutone.com/pyramids/information/khufupyramid.jpg

turn your fucking lights off after leaving a room, wake your fat asses up early and shut off your outside lights if you guys wanna save a few bucks a month.

bitch about saving a few bucks a month but you guys go driving around parking lot to parking lot sucking eachothers cocks carfagging.

I got hassled by ambit 2 years ago… I read the stupid contract and talked with people who had it. It was a locked in rate for a set ammount of time
I also recall the number they gave me which was quite low only being for the first month… though they did not make any real effort to make the easily visible…

still if it price per therm/kWh went down i would have been fucked with whatever rate they gave me at the time…

Maybe they don’t do fixed rate anymore… Just going off of my experience with the information that was given to me by the fucktard that knocked on our door who would not shut the hell up

You didn’t speak with ambit, likely another company, there is quite a few out there, all other ones i know of make you sign a contract, for fixed rate. I’ve had several people come knocking at my door when i lived in glenville and it was never ambit.

Ambit doesn’t go door to door, they don’t do fixed rate (they never have), they don’t make you sign a contract

Really? According to their website they do fixed rate as well as variable. I’m 100% it was ambit… and of course they make you sign a contract, contract doesn’t mean your fucked but any utility you have you sign a contract for.

Basically the OP here is doing the whole door to door thing… People like him deff do go around there neighboorhoods and try to hustle

i know for a fact that ambit goes door to door, about a year ago i came home and saw my dad looking at their brochures, a guy was going up and down the street trying to sell ambit to people. ambit isnt a complete bs pyramid scheme (the concept of how you purchase the energy isn’t made up), but the way ambit energy functions as a company or network is very much like a pyramid scheme. i have a buddy who sells it and he gets paid a lot more for getting someone to sign up and buy in as a sales rep than he does for selling the actual service that ambit markets. but like you said if it saves a small amount of money and isnt a hassle then it is worth it.

agree. i didnt sign shit and i can stop their services anytime i want. im happy 2 years in. i dont save a ton but some is better than none

Thats great, I know some people save money… I know people that hussle for referalls save money

I just know from a few others who had it and looking at the shit they gave me that its quite possible you can end up paying more if you dont pay attention to whats going on.

I’d just say to pay close attention every month as I’ve heard and read a lot about people slowly getting bumped up in price over the months

you are full of wrong information

While I hadent had them personally im going off family friends that have had them as well as my own dealing with reading over the information i was given when they hassled me…

Anyone can google the fuck out of them and hear those exact things as well…

If it works for you dude thats great… keep going with it… just doesn’t seem worht it

Shut your fucking lights off when u leave a room.

Bang

I’m scared of the dark :cry:

you should be…

http://i.imgur.com/ieSms3O.gif?1

:rofl

jesus

on a serious note tho,whoever deleted my first post, wtf… Ambit energy isnt a scam, but there really isnt much money at all to be made ANYMORE from it… the way pyrimid schemes work is the people that got into it EARLY make a ton of money off people like OP who will try as hard as he can to get to that level but will only get $30 checks in the mail unfortionately… I actually know ambit energy VERY well as i went to a 3 hour seminar like 3 years ago… u pay a $500 sign up fee, then u get a cash bonus for every person that signs under you and then residual income for everyone that signs up for reduced utility rates which is extremely minimal but i suppose is there… once u sign up 4 people they then sign up another 4 people which gets YOU paid in return… the more people you have signed under you, the more utility contracts get signed and the more money you make… only thing is, ambit energy isnt a new company anymore so theres no more money to be made.