AMC's Breaking Bad

^Dexter Hater

Dexter is a huge pile of puke now. I actually have to watch it before BB, because I don’t want to end my night on a low note.

Agreed. This season of Dexter doesnt hold a candle to BB. I wonder if it would be different if it wasnt going head to head with the most epic series ending ever.

The whole “I watched Jane die” speech ranks up there with red wedding in Game of Thrones and Shane dropping a grenade in Lem’s lap in The Shield in my list of most powerful TV moments.

Dexter is the shit and both of these damn shows are killing me right now keeping me in to much suspense

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/232/889/232889859_640.jpg

Dexter jumped the shark a couple seasons back… I gave up and almost never do that with a show I once liked.

AKA Weeds, circa 2008.

YES. I call it the showtime curse… they just keep trying to milk all of their shows too long.

Weeds was the same way. That show was hilarious when it was a milf selling pot because her husband dropped dead and she needed to support the family. By the end they turned it into some stupid soap opera shit.

AKA, Ray Donovan circa 2015.

You watching that show? I’ve been really impressed with season 1. I think I’m still 1 or 2 episodes behind.

I might have to check that out, never heard of it.

lol, regarding the spoilers in this thread i have no issue reading it because i know it’s going to be awesome watching it anyways.

I avoid this thread on Mondays because I don’t watch breaking bad until Monday night.

Yeah, it started out slow. It’s gotten progressively better, however…plot lines in seasons 2+ might be a little lacking. I don’t know how much they can develop the characters before it looses it’s luster.

In case anyone was wondering what happened to Huell after Hank and Gomie left.

https://youtu.be/oP_4z4IoYHs

^ haha… nice

Final 2 episodes will be 75min long (with commercials)

So based on the ratings increase that means what, about 38 minutes of actual show time?

thats what I was thinking too, the extra 15 is just extra commercials