AMC's Breaking Bad

I believe someone uploaded them on youtube…

Ummm, hell yeah.

Glad it’s going to continue, but I bet it’ll never beat the original.

That sounds like it is worth watching. Hopefully Bill Burr is in it too…

which episodes? I DL’d a few via torrent that I missed myself… I can probably throw on a jump drive for you…

Fawk just caught the last episode last night, pretty intense.

s’all good man.

Last nights episode… WTF!!’

One thing that has bothered me from the beginning of this show. Any time he gets caught in the middle of something and needing to tell someone who did what or if someone got killed, did he do it… why does he always drag out and not straight forward say what happened. Someone gets killed that hes trying to pay to keep alive… then turns into him being the one that killed them even if he didn’t physically do anything at all to kill them.

I’m hoping the end of this will bring to light why he does this.

I

What the fuck are you taking about? Seriously I didn’t understand that at all.

As far as last nights episode… Holy shit.

What the hell are you talking about? I’ve never met you, so I would never call you “uneducated” or “stupid” but do you honestly have the ability or frame of mind to comprehend what is going on in this show, if you can’t even formulate sentence structure properly?

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Skylar accused him of killing Hank, because she knew that he was with Hank last. She drew from his frantic speech and actions that shit was going down, being that his brother in-law had him in custody 2 hours ago…chances are he’s dead. Walt “is the one who knocks” don’t forget.

He formulated a plan to kidnap Holly and place a call to Skylar (fully knowing the police were there) that absolved Skylar of any wrong doing or guilt. It was probably one of the most gut wrenching scenes I’ve ever scene… with a close second being the “I watched Jane die” speech, 25 minutes earlier. Ha.

Last night’s episode was one of the best written, most well crafted pieces of television I have ever seen.

And, Adam…

Yeah, I’m pretty sure you’re spot on here

I’m thinking he goes back to avenge Hank’s death (Hence the M60 in the flash forwards) and ends up killing Jesse as well…However, Gilligan is way more creative and a much better writer than that.

Who knows. He could end up killing Jesse and begin cooking again. He’s already lost his family, he might as well make a butt load of money.

Wild. Loved it. They still have a lot to wrap up in 2 more episodes.

Part of me is surprised that Walt didn’t take a more ‘Hesienburg’ approach to the aryians basically taking over and taking his cash. I have a feeling thats what the foreshadowing is leading up to, is his revenge on Jessie and the aryians.

Yea…wow…

The first 20 minutes of last night’s episode were unlike anything I’ve ever seen before in television…and that is even knowing full well going in that Hank and Gomez were as good as dead…but the way it all happened…man…

That is how you know something is special. When you are prepared and know what is going to happen and it still somehow puts you in that state of shock…

However, what I did NOT see coming was when the Aryans were pulling Jesse away - how he yelled wait, proceeding to then tell Jesse that he watched Jane die. That’s more than a fuck you moment…that was chilling shit…

It is going to suck seeing this show go away…I’ve never before looked forward to a show until this one came along…

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

And Adam, another twisting thought…after losing Hank, his family, and now his identity at the end…I almost wonder if Walt has a change of heart (or finally shows some heart) and tries to SAVE Jesse now…Gilligan is a genious, no doubt, and I’m really curious to see how this all pans out…

I really need to stop reading this thread before I watch new episodes

in the teaser for next week the voice over mentioned coming after your family…sounds like saul talking to walt… something still has to happen to the house before he returns in the future to it all crime scene tape and fenced in.

setting up the phone call to get skylar off the hook was genius, but i’m not sure if she realized what was happening or not…

She did. She has the knack for being able to detect when Walt is lying (ie - the gas spill two episodes ago). That’s why she said she was sorry and the conversation went from “Where is Holly”, to “I’m sorry” in the blink of an eye. Re-watch it, you’ll see the exact moment she realizes.

The Nazi’s are fully aware of Walt’s residence and Marie’s residence…and they are looking for the confession tape from Jessie.

Beck, do you teach a Breaking Bad college course?

Yes, and I’ve meticulously watched the past 60 episodes, multiple times. It’s pretty much been my sole source of entertainment for the past 5.5 years.