AMD's 1991 Audi 200 Project

Way more important than multiple hot asses

Debatable. The topic of which brand is more prestigious could be debated as well.

every time my s4 kicks me in the balls, i re-read this thread and get motivated to fix it up thanks for bringing back to the top

No problem sir! Did some stereo upgrades this weekend! Loving it!

the tdis fuelly in your sig makes me depressed

Lol. You need one!

Changed the lower control arms and sway bar bushings today. Very nice!

im sure you guys put me in the integra douche bracket, but ive noticed this too. so many roach boxes rolling around lately that just make me :banghead

You’re fine man… haha. But there is a TON of dumper integras around this year

New camz and new timing chain installed:

Too bad my cam gear broke during removal so the car is currently inoperable:

New one will be here Thursday and tuning will commence. Should make some fairly significant gains and sounds more bad-ass.

I still LMAO when I remember this thing has 250k on it and runs so good.

Pretty epic right?

I want to see this break into the 10’s with the stock bottom end.

Unfortunately that’s pushing it a bit far. Rumor has it I’m at the limit now (maybe past the limit). It’s got mid to high 11’s in it as it sits (prior to the cams) if I get a better clutch in it.

i’ll never be able to keep up with this now :’( :lol nice progress!

Took my lunch break and did some tuning. Probably good to go as is but I’ll probably play with it a little bit more this weekend.

The car has been at ~25psi :excited for quite some time now and loving it. Ultimately, I figure since the new cams will add a decent amount of top end, I’ll just run less boost (< 25psi) to put me back to the approximate power I was at. This should hopefully keep my rods nice and straight.

After the lunch break tuning, I have the AFR’s dialed in for something like 21-22psi. The car feels strong and I’m liking the new exhaust note. From about 4000-7500rpm the VE table had to be increased approx 8-10units at the same kpa. I guess these cams really do make her breathe a bit better :tbu

I hope you keep those rods nice and straight

I think the entire 518 hopes he keeps those rods straight

Everyone like a straight rod.

Vids of straight rods and sexy tones Nick! I hope you bring this to my wedding!