American bread

Is almost as terrible as American Champage. How do they eff it up so much? I can’t even eat this SUPPOSE TO BE DELICIOUS ham, cheese, mustard, and ranch dorito sammich because the bread is making me feel like I am in Kenya on Safari. If it’s not doing that to me, then I feel as though I might as well be in a bed of pillows because it’s so doughy. I should go to Canada and buy some REAL bread.

Remember Montana Mills? People were using that bread to rob banks due to its heft. It could break windows and double as body armor.

I would think this is a regional thing (and to be honest the smaller bakeries here make really shitty bread too) but everywhere I have been to in this country I have had the unfortunate pleasure of sampling some of the worst bread known to man.

I should make my own.

Yeah. I’m gonna make my own bread from now on. This is a terrible catastrophe.

Ahh…Yes…

Do you want to eat my Mom’s bread recipe?

Its something similar to those breads at Bao…it’s just more delicious…

YES PLEASE …do post!

I haven’t had Bao bread. I usually stick to the tea. I should probably try the baked goodies, eh?

RYE BREAD FTW! haha its the darkhorse of breads and soo underrated…

mmm i think i am going to go make a sammmich

Rye bread is quite possibly the best store-bought bread you can buy. :tup:

i’ll just stick to D’Italiano. never had an issue with it.

Hells yeah!! Awsome for sammiches and grilled cheese and toast and whatnot…but for PB&J White bread is a must!. As far as milti grain and wheat bread…they can burn in hell.

you sir, are correct :tup:

ew

lol…

my GF is gonna “re-produce” my mom’s bread…

do you want some? If you do, I can deliver it to you, hehe

I agree,im not a fan of traditional loaves of wonderbread.Its such a waste of calories.Most people think french bread is fancy LOL.Multigrain is my favorite,rye is 2nd.

Atlanta bread company
Panera
wegmans (sometimes)

Montana mills was great,I miss getting free samples.

I only eat whole grain wheat

What is Panera bread exactly?

you don’t have to deliver! :slight_smile:

super good bakery on the blvd

I was tempted to go to the one in Lockport but I went to Brewhaus instead. Gosh I need to stop getting in my car and driving between classes…

haha its in the plaza behind don pablos… i have had bagles and muffins and bread from there and i have not been dissapointed at all as of yet!

But I do that, then I’m tempted to go to B&N which is never a cheap experience for me. Ever.

And since we’re on the cafe subject. Remember Coffee &? Coffee & > * They used to have this DIVE of a location in Niagara Falls on Pine. Yeah. 1.99 toast and eggs. who can forget that!

Coffee & > Teasil > Starbucks > Spot. Teasil. What happened to TEASIL! :frowning: Goodness. memories.

And Blue Mountain Coffee is sooooooooo good. YES! YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! It’s necessary that whenever I go to elmwood I buy some coffee beans from blue mountain…yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeees!!! Now I want some.

what the hell