amityville horror?

So Saturday I wanted to find the Amityville horror house so we looked up the address and found it after a lot of looking. They hid there address now so people don’t come by there house like tourists, aka me. So while down there I also wanted to find corvette drs.

So we get to vette drs and its jut a warehouse with a sign. No cool cars parked in front or anywhere in sight. Boo. So I also notice that American racing headers are located on the same street 2 buildings away. Cool.

Ok so onto 112 ocean ave or whatever it was. So we get on the street and im thinking this isn’t it at all. Normal houses everywhere. Nothing creepy at all. Now I know this happened a long time ago but wtf? So we are looking on the left of the street. 100,102, 104, 106, 108, 128? Huh? did we miss something? So I notice a house that looks very similar to the house and realize holy shit, they changed there address!!!

Look and see for urself.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/deadbeatrec/AMITYVILLE20HORROR.jpg

So people are actually living there now then?

just the ghosts. i actually rang the doorbell and the door opened itself. then the DeFeo family of ghosts greeted me with a smile and a glass of fresh lemonaid. i respectfully declined the lemonaid well because dead people cant make lemonaid fo shit!

Aww, too bad. :frowning:
I guess that’s what happens when your tongue decomposes out of your mouth. No more taste buds.

I went there last year and smoked some crazy ghost hash.

Are you sure you weren’t high already and imagined the whole thing?

???= this thread

whats not to get? i found the house of horrors and made a small sacrifice in the street.

:retardclap

whats the big deal? all the ghost shit was made up anyways.

Trying to find the Wyle Gates house was tough but i found that. It was in the middle of nowhere.

pics?

myself and AMDISTHEBEST did that over the summer, got bored, drove to LI, and went and found the house. the neighborhood its in is so nice.

thats what i was wondering

crazy how much the house changed

please tell me u were already down there and just decided to find it and not u were in albany, got board and decided to take a 3+ hour venture to find a house.

sounds like something i would do

yeah we went down to NYC just to mosey around. jumped on LIE, hoping to find a place to catch some races or something, and got the wonderful idea to go to amityville.

How is that crazy? The place looked outdated anyways. Sooooooooo crazy that siding changes it.

and that windows were taken out… shit happens over time

Over the years whenever my parents thought of buying a new house, if they looked at one with similar style windows my mom would flip out and not even go inside.

y? if they go up in your room now all they find are bloody cotton balls in a ziplock baggy under ur bed from all the cutting.

so if u think about it, they are living with the monster.

jk nic, jk. :hug

1. I do not use cotton balls. I use gauze. I don’t fuck around.
  2. My razor was always sterile before I went to town.
  3. I’m really not that emo. Had you going there for a minute huh?