soooo my neighbors are ghost hunters jajaja ( shadowseekersny.com)

for the ppl that know where i live, a couple houses down theres a hurse in the driveway, two black suv’s and a niggabeats25 charger, they are the ghost hnters and here is there website, figured i’d post up here jajajaja

www.theshadowseekersny.com

Ahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

that’s a pretty sick site

are those the fat trashy ones ?

Damn, that site is sick.

They must be finding ghosts.

We need to fuck with them like now

IM acctualy into this shit…

To be honest, I see nothing on there other than Ghost Hunter wannabees…

Any jackass can get orbs in a picture, I see nothing anywhere on this site that shows them acctualy finding anything remotely close to maybe being paranormal, just a bunch of orbs which are dust particles, faces in a tree that don’t exist, and a cool website.

I remember reading on one of those haunted place sites that there was a haunted house in Latham but when I went by it wasnt a burned out house like the site said it was.

Acid ftw

I feel bad for anyone who believes in this shit.

that house is a couple miles down the road, it was abandoned for a while, people would move-in and claim that the chairs in the house would move around in the middle of the night…

about 7-8 yrs later a couple bought the house and remodeled it and are living in it to this day…

maybe those ghost hunters can contact the spirits of all the children that died in PJB’s butt hole

Thats the one at Miller and Johnson, right?

The story was that a family (or atleast the kids) died in a fire there.

niggabeats charger :haha

actually a cool website and i do believe in some paranormal activities.

Theres nothing wrong with believing in the paranormal. Unless you’ve had a legit experience, most people are just oblivious to the idea.

It’s tough to have a “legit experience” when it’s all bullshit. You have one life, live the shit. I own a graveyard and it’s 50ft from my bedroom… it’s pretty “legit” too.

I guess it’s all a matter of what you believe and have experienced yourself. Some people are more prone to attract paranormal activity, some people dont get shit. Some unexplainable stuff happend in my old home that i couldn’t put my finger on and couldnt explain no matter what i did. Never have actually seen a ghost or spirit or anything, orbs and all that crap dont mean anything to me. But, there was certain smells in my house that would relate to family members that had lived in the house prior to myself and they would come and go and be so overwhelming that you could barely breath. Others noise’s and movements and stuff but, thankfully ive never seen anything cause i’d probably cry like a bitch.

YUP!

Humans almost find it necessary to put a label on something that can’t be explained.

You see/hear weird things at night that are out of place and can’t be explained, ghosts.
You see/hear weird things in the sky that you can’t explain, aliens.
You see/hear things that you can’t explain at all, God.

Yet out of all three things I listed there is no public record or public proof that either one even exists at all. Just a bunch of stories driven by fear, emotion, and the unexplained.