Amount of Boost

Curious whats the most boost you can be running on 450CC injectors on a 1G eclipse

26 Mad 1337 P$1

lol

keep twisting the knob to the right until you hit 88 mph and go back to the future. But please, PLEASE MAKE SURE that you don’t end up sleeping with your mother. If you do, make your way out to see uncle Phil.

Now, the best way to get there is whistle for a cab and when it comes near, make sure the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought man forget it yo homes to Bel-Air I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie yo homes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

If belair is not your thing, you could always start up a sweet underground street racing crew in Ohio. As we all know, All this energy calling me, back where it comes from It’s such a crude attitude it’s back where it belongs. All the little girls with the crimson lips go, Cleveland Rocks, Cleveland Rocks. Livin’ in sin, with a safety pin, go, Cleveland Rocks (Cleveland Rocks). Cleveland Rocks (Cleveland Rocks) Ohio!

[quote=“Nikuk,post:5,topic:35088"”]

keep twisting the knob to the right until you hit 88 mph and go back to the future. But please, PLEASE MAKE SURE that you don’t end up sleeping with your mother. If you do, make your way out to see uncle Phil.

Now, the best way to get there is whistle for a cab and when it comes near, make sure the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought man forget it yo homes to Bel-Air I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie yo homes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

If belair is not your thing, you could always start up a sweet underground street racing crew in Ohio. As we all know, All this energy calling me, back where it comes from It’s such a crude attitude it’s back where it belongs. All the little girls with the crimson lips go, Cleveland Rocks, Cleveland Rocks. Livin’ in sin, with a safety pin, go, Cleveland Rocks (Cleveland Rocks). Cleveland Rocks (Cleveland Rocks) Ohio!

[/quote]

rofl

lol arent 450cc injectors just stock on a eclipse?

[quote=“layton108,post:7,topic:35088"”]

lol arent 450cc injectors just stock on a eclipse?

[/quote]

yup.

with basic “free mods” and a few other things you can probably hit 14lbs. any more than that and you’re gonna need to start to upgrade more than just the injectors.

yea the easiest “free mod” i would have to say would be to remove the honeycomb from the maf its so simple but i guess it frees up a little bit of power according to a couple dsm sites

[quote=“layton108,post:9,topic:35088"”]

yea the easiest “free mod” i would have to say would be to remove the honeycomb from the maf its so simple but i guess it frees up a little bit of power according to a couple dsm sites

[/quote]

That is the easiest shit mod… No offense but if you want the car to run right don’t listen to here say on the net.

A good starting point for someone looking to upgrade their car is personal research… please start here for 1g’s http://www.dsmtuners.com/sub.php?page=1gtupgrades

The stock 450’s are good for 16psi on 93oct with a 190lph fuel pump upgrade and rewire.

[quote=“Devioustsi,post:10,topic:35088"”]

The stock 450’s are good for 16psi on 93oct with a 190lph fuel pump upgrade and rewire.

[/quote]

16psi really?!?!?

well in that case maybe he should upgrade to a gt35r and run 16psi.

gary, i think you missed the big reason everyone was poking fun here. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:11,topic:35088"”]

16psi really?!?!?

[/quote]

DO IT

this is a pretty vague question, what turbo for starters lol

Probably talking about a 5 speed 1G - so 14b

I would go more than a bar, even then without much tuning and with a clogged and restrictive exhaust - I would run anything more than stock.

Are you sure your car is ok now?

I would do :

Boost gauge (and Vac)
Logger
MBC (just to ensure it holds boost at a certain level)

I would run 1 gallon of boost

[quote=“Minglor,post:16,topic:35088"”]

I would run 1 gallon of boost

[/quote]

roffle

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:11,topic:35088"”]

16psi really?!?!?

gary, i think you missed the big reason everyone was poking fun here. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I have to be the nice guy that actually helps though.

16psi is according to rre as long as he is on the stock turblow… Road Race Engineering's Eclipse Fuel Delivery Upgrades