cp pistons
stock rods
crower valve springs retainers
crower cams…
aem ajustable cam gears
dc header
full exhaust
and a jackson racing supercharger at 6psi

i traded my built gsr civic for this about 5 months ago…its only boosting 6psi i wanna swap a b20 crank pully in it and that will bring it up to 10psi… i was just wondering if my stock injectors can handle 10psi… and do i have to mod anything elts to do this…im not tryin to make a fast car… i just want a little more…i smoked my buddys cobalt ss last night(he has intake header full exhaust) and he is getting his stage 2 in today and i wanna keep up…thanks for the help guys.

get a wideband and see if the car runs lean with the new pully

WB02 is a must if you have no other way of logging the AFR, or knock count

You need to tune for the smaller pulley. You can’t just slap the smaller pulley on there and expect to instantly make more horsepower. You may or may not need larger injectors as well.

Who’s cobalt was it?

how is a b20 crank pulley going to do anything its the same size as any other b series crank pully what you need to do is go to jrsc and buy there sc pulleys have morgan do a base line on it first with the wide band

dont be scared chris. lol

i was told that the b20 pully was smaller…i guess he was wrong…where do i buy a wideband and how much is it? does anyone have one on here? and the kid with the ss lives in bradalbin and his name is eric…he works at wal mart dc with me in johnstown…thanks for the help.

Moreso than the injectors but the supply of fuel like the fuel pump. If injectors are an issue, you could increase fuel pressure or buy new injectors.

Be careful even with the WB02 if you suspect fuel issues. If might look good until it leans out for a split second at high RPMS. I’ve pushed my fuel system beyond what most people do (I’ve ran like 18V to it) and noticed that I’d lean out for a millisecond near peak power and barely noticed.

you sell the vr4 finally? :frowning:

im just worried about blowing my shit up…a few of my buddies know about this shit…but all there cars are turbod…maybe they know something about sc…im sure they know about fuel…

It’s been sold for a very long time to be honest. The new owner destroyed the tranny within the first week. I guess 8K dumps can do that to a stock tranny.

I don’t blame you. Honestly, Morgan at Synapse knows his shit especially about turbo Hondas. Stop by and show him your setup. At the very least, you are on the right track with some sort of datalogger/WB02/etc… so you can monitor. After I dynoed my car, I had an idea of what AFR/timing I could run and then I was completely comfortable tuning my own car (conservatively) and never worrying.

ok…thanks…how much do they charge for a dyno/tune?

Not 100% but someone here will know. Regardless, for a honda, there is none better in this area and they have a good repuation. Talk to him and see what he says. Can’t go wrong.

It depends. If you already have tuning software it is some where around 450-500

i dont think i have any tuning software…lol unless its hiding in my car somewhere…

you are a stock ECU or a is it chipped?

By crank pulley, he means the acc pulley that runs the belt to the jrsc. Unless he’s missinformed and thinks it’s the actual crank pulley too? Or unless I’m retarded and am confused by all the confusion going on in this thread.

i really dont know… im going to text the guy i got the car from…he was an older guy who put this on because he wanted more power…he had a shop do it… he lived in penn… i think…and as for the pully…im not sure what pully i need…1 belt goes from my crank to my alternator(the alternator has a different pully on it so it can hold 2 belts) and from my alternator up to my s.c. lol im lost on what pully i need…maybe a new smaller one for my alternator?

http://www.supercharger.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=33373

idler pully maybe thats it…2 inch or 2.5 inch?