supercharger question

i just traded my built gsr civic for a supercharged built ls teg…its boostin i think 6 or 8 psi…i was told that i could swap out the pully with a stock b20 pully and i would boost 10, what pully do i need?

are ya talkin crank or charger pulley

not sure i was just told to change out the pully with a b20 pully was was never told if it was the charger pully or the crank pully…

also im tuned at 8 psi what will this do if i boost 10?

They are talking about the crank pulley as b20’s came in crv’s which were not supercharged. If the car is tuned on the brink of death then it could blow up from running 10pounds. Chances are it will be fine

im going to guess its the b20 crank pully your talking about because b20’s dont come with superchargers lol, anyway why would you want to up the boost if its only tuned for 8psi, dont change it

damn sean you beat me by seconds

Cause I am full of win

thanks guys… i was thinking about upping the boost but i will prolly keep it the same…i will get faster when i change the sc belt anyways…its stretched…my buddy took it for a ride yesterday and he said its faster than his stage 1 ss cobalt… so i guess im ok…and psi2high was my buddys old licence plate…lol

o and i know that b20’s are crv’s and they dont come supercharged…lol… i just didnt know if there was a pully on the b20 that fit on the supercharger…thanks for the help though guys…o yah i forgot to metion that the motor is built…

There is going to come to a point when you turning the boost up will actually start losing power because of heat soak, i remember a h22 that was tuned at 12psi, every pound after that he lost 10whp lol, superchargers suck on hondas

Thats funny I have that plate hanging on my wall from my old talon

lol he had it on a built 94 tsi (his winter car) and on his built and boosted gsr show del sol…this was like 4 or 5 years ago tho

Thats odd cause I had that exact plate on my 92 talon in 2004

no shit…thats cool…it may have bee before o4 i dont really remember when it was but the del sol it was on was like a gold color…it may have been more tword 02 o3…