what can i boost?

To change the boost, you need to change the size of the pulley on the jsrc, or the size of the accessory pully.

It’s right around 450 to tune if you have the software, and around 700 if you don’t.

the b20 crank pulley is in fact smaller than the other b series crank pullies. not the pulley on the s/c itself.

I’d deff do some reading and talk to some people who know what they are talking about before thinking about doing anything to your car…

thanks a lot guys… im going to talk to my buddy dan he boosted his s2000 and he pretty much knows everything there is to know about hondas…

Papera?(sp?) How’s his s2k doing? I haven’t seen it or heard anything about it since the turbo manifold was still being mocked up.

yah papera…not sure about the spelling either…i havnt seen him in a while either but i herd that the car is running great…i have known dan for like 10 years or something…

Oh word…did you grow up in FP? Do you know Yaco?

yah i grew up in fp and still live here…
hahahahaha yah i know yaco…he use to live like a block from me when he lived with his parents…

Yaco is pretty much my brother. Did you used to have a shaved Cavi, and a Prelude, and an ls swapped EG? I remember a Matt that lived in Nelliston near Yaco’s, if that’s you, we’ve met like 1000 times…but I don’t think we’ve ever talked more than 5 word to eachother lol.

lol thats me…where are you from?

St.Johnsville originally. I used to have a white 92 DX hatch with white Konig Traffiks, used to roll with Yaco and Jesse alot when he had his Delsol and Ben when he had his CRX.

yah thats who i figured you were…lol…thats cool…what have you been upta? and what are you drivin now?..and do you still talk to yac?

I’m in the process of dropping my built ITR motor into my 93 Si this week. Yeah I still talk to him, but not much lately. He just got engaged to a girl he met only a few months ago lol, and he’s being shipped out to Afghanistan pretty soon for the next 7 months. Poor guy lol.

sweet about the itr swap… i had a 93 civic coupe with a ctr swap with spray and i loved that…love to see some pics…and yaco is gettin married thats nuts…and it always sucks to hear about someone getting shipped out…